Simple Coming Soon

Simple Coming Soon

by KAD Systems

Create a stylish coming soon landing page in just 2 minutes!

1 review

Oreillys Gift Stop Ltd

REVIEW UPDATE

The developer contacted me the following morning and was keen to resolve the issue. Although this was good, it was too late for us.

They asked for further details so I can only hope this is resolved quickly so it doesn’t happen to anyone else.

They requested several times for me to change my review over Facebook and email, but as the app ended up not working I cannot give any higher than two stars. It would be misleading to give a positive review.

FYI, we were using version 0.2.

—————————————

Great, at first.

The app malfunctioned and did not let us deactivate. Checkbox to deactivate was stuck on and would not accept that it was deactivated. Timer ran out and we ended up being embarrassed to our customers on launch day.

If you try removing the app when in this state, your site will still try redirecting to the app's coming soon page, fail and refresh over and over again. We had our access temporarily suspended for a few minutes because of unusual traffic.

Tried contacting the developer by email and FaceBook but they did not respond. Ended up receiving support from Shopify to manually alter the damage done to the theme's code.