Coming Soon Page

Coming Soon Page | Reviews

by KAD::Systems

Design an engaging under construction page in less than 2 min!

Dope Chic Vintage

Created a custom password page with no problem. Easy to navigate and also love the preview option before making final decison to apply.

November 22, 2021

Thank you for your review! We glad that you liked our product.

Perlin Design

I used this app to create some excitement around my new site release. It was very easy to use and intuitive.

November 9, 2021

Thank you so much for your review and congratulations on a new site release!

Soignébyk

I used this app to help me create a cute coming soon page with a countdown and I love the way it turned out!

October 28, 2021

Awesome! We glad to hear that you find our app a useful tool for your Store.

Missies Home

October 24, 2021

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate it.

Red White Blue Apparel

While the app did create some issues on my site, the concern and responsiveness by the support team was impressive. The original issue that caused the problem was fixed, for everyone, and all should be good.

June 5, 2019

Thank you for allowing us to resolve this situation, and for updating your review!

LOVINNE

I'd use this app to help me when I need to update my website. I really like its simplicity. It would be nice if had a few template options and general tips for content writing.