Coming Soon Page

Coming Soon Page | Reviews

by KAD::Systems

Design an engaging under construction page in less than 2 min!

Sakhoskin

Thank you very much for this great app! Customers are seeing a great landing page and I can continue working on my Store.

We Go Again

Brilliant. Really simple to use. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a a simple yet effective "coming Soon" page.

Eledero

Super cool, thank you
Super cool, thank you
Totally free, a few words of thanks to you.
I hope for more progress and beautiful programs

November 2, 2021

Thank you for your warm review! We are working for you.

Maniere

so far... awesome
great use for putting the website on hold to change individual pricing for a sitewide sale.
ill post further as we play around with it more

October 28, 2021

Thank you! In case of any questions you can count on Customer Support.

Natrabliss

So easy to install! I created a beautiful landing page in minutes! The page also allowed me to add a "subscribe" button for customer. Thank you!

October 22, 2021

Great! Thank you for your reveiw!

Goody'smarket

Forgot to log out of the Admin and could not see the page, but Customer service was nice and helped me out to figure things out.

October 8, 2021

We were glad to help! Thank you for usinf Coming Soon Page

Beyond East Official

great app i have use this app for my site and its ready very help full app to install, i recommended this app to every one

October 1, 2021

Thank you so much! We really glad to get such a nice review from you!

Backwoods Emporium

Works on mobile and PC just fine! Good app for its price. Customer service is really great and helpful. Highly recommended.

September 29, 2021

Thank you! We are always at your service.

Signature Specialty Salon

Fully customizable page. If you need additional changes and have no idea what CSS is customer service will help you.

September 23, 2021

We are always there for you! Thank you for a kind words.

OH CUTE SHOP

I used this app to help me build a simple landing page for my subscription box soft launch. Easy to use, good placeholder for when building site but still wanting to send people to email sign up. I have edited a few different times as I build, I Am now using it to promote a give away campaign email list sign up. I have reached out to support and they have always got back to me. Would use again. Good price also.

September 17, 2021