FC Simple Discounts , 4 recensioner

• 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
2 januari 2024

Simple and effective. We have a headless architecture where Shopify's only role is checkout. We needed something that would work in the cart without integrating anywhere else in the site. We also needed something that would apply discounts against any/all product that exist within assigned collections. After trying about 8 or 9 other apps, this is the one. Also, the support is great! Win win.

Outer
USA
20 dagar användning av appen
12 december 2023

We love this app! Very easy to set up & works perfectly.
Well done team.

Twisted Generation
Storbritannien
En dag användning av appen
Freshly Commerce svarade 21 december 2023

Thanks for taking the time to write us a great review! ✨

10 november 2023

Happy to be the first one to review this app! So easy to use, it works like a charm! Applying these kinds of discounts was something I had on my to-do list for a while but didn't know how to tackle it. This app made it super easy and fast. And the customer support is top notch too :-)

Republic of Happy
Storbritannien
9 dagar användning av appen
Freshly Commerce svarade 21 december 2023

Thank you for our first review! Wishing you all the best during the holidays.🎄

2 december 2023

OMG just found the most simplest app to use to do bundles across collections! LOVE!!! Shopify discount will do the same but will mark down everything after the limit with the same discount, but we want them in tiers of 3, like a volume bundle discount. THIS APP DOES THAT! Right now the app is limited, but solved a huge headache for me! I would love to see in the future the total savings discount at the bottom of the cart and drawer and an announcement bar for the discount. Looking forward to the Volume discounts your app says it is working on, but for now, this will do and eases my anxiety. THANK YOU!

MICHE
USA
28 minuter användning av appen
Freshly Commerce svarade 21 december 2023

Thanks so much for your detailed review! 💕 We're so excited to release more discount types in the new year. All the best this holiday season. 🎁