With this feed you can advertise in multiple countries and in multiple currencies (via Google currency conversion)
Get ALL variants online
Better findability and quality by publishing ALL variants with prices, colors, sizes, images, etc
Google, Bing & Facebook
With this one app you can setup your Google Shopping, Bing Shopping & Facebook Products Ads
About Advanced Google Shopping Feed
IMPORTANT: This is the best App if you are moving from old Shopify Shopping App - contact support for super smooth transition.
NOTE 1: Our support team is located in Europe (GMT+1 timezone). We are doing our best to get back to you within 1 business day.
NOTE 2: Using a new feed will produce error and warning in Google Merchant in most cases. Please let us know what the errors are and we will try to advise you on how to solve them.
This app simply creates a fully fledged Google Shopping product feed to be used in Google Shopping or other platforms requiring a feed.
After installing the app you will receive an e-mail (within 15-30 minutes for less than 10,000 products) with the feed URL. The feed is then updated every day.
There is no complicated set up, the feed will be fully compatible with Google Shopping and Bing Ads. It just works.
Some of the unique features
- There is no complex interface! You talk to our support team and they will do their best to solve any of your troubles (related to feeds).
- We will include all variants in the feed and not only the main product. Each variation by color, size, material, etc will be included with Google Shopping. Each variant gets its own image too.
- You will never advertise on products which cannot be ordered. Out of stock products will be tagged correctly even with continue/deny inventory policy.
- Titles will be extended with options, like color and size. This will ensure that the correct product variation is shown within Google Shopping. Also each variation will get a unique image.
- Load custom labels, Google Product Category, etc from Shopify Shopping App. (contact support for that)
- You can exclude products. (contact support for that)
- If you don't want to have auto generated GTIN numbers and/or set all identifiers to FALSE. (contact support for that)
Limitation of this App
- We DO NOT give expert support for Bing Shopping errors and Facebook Product Ads errors - that is not our area of expertise. We are very knowledgeable in Google Merchant and Google Shopping.
- The feed will include prices from the main shop. But there are ways to advertise in other countries which have different currencies.
- The feed DOES NOT support multiple languages using translation Apps. You can only advertise in countries which have the same language as your main shop data.
- This App DOES NOT support translation Apps. The feed will contain only the data from the main shop.
- The size of the feed is limited to 50,000 products + all variants. If the number of products exceeds 50,000 then the variants will not be included in the feed. Number of products is then limited to 150,000 items as Google Merchant has the same limit.
- Google Ads,
- Google Merchant,
- Bing Shopping,
- Facebook Product Ads
Pricing 14-day free trial
The price is $1 per 1000 products (variants are free) per month. The minimum amount is $7 per month.
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 147 reviews
Most recent reviews
Finally, google shopping feed that actually works without any hard word.
Once I installed the app, it took no more than5 minutes to have all our products on Shopping and Google Actions.
Dennis was so helpful with other questions we had. He answered so fast and follow up to make sure everything works.
Unfortunately, this app did not work for our application after a switch from a Magento 2 site to Shopify, according to our marketing firm, this app was not familiar with them and they recommended a switch. I never did get this app working for my store with 45K items which were approved but not showing in the merchant shopping fee. My ads marketing company made me switch. I was given direction but very light direction that wasn't fruitful and lost 7 days of down time in our merchant feed, which has created a sizeable loss of business had it worked properly. 3 start because if might work for others but didn't work for me. I was given the number to google and they said everything looked good but something was causing the products not to show. I'm bummed because I was hoping i was plug and play and altough atemp to make this a strong app and radio button controll seemed straight forwared... but never got it work for us and this feature to upldad parts to the shoppig feed to be shown to persecitve buyers had zero click whith it runing for 6 days. Our marketing company is using 'google feed' app that the are familair with and we shall see how it works...fingers crossed;. Rating intended in the middle to show indiference, aka it worked but didn't work for me and our 45K items lwith time being criticall - wish we had taaken a more proctive approach to get this woring with the producer but the recommendataions didn't see to remidy the situaiton..... Hopefully thiswillbe e\resolved with the other app.I have backup guys that seem to use antoher app so I've leaving i i n thire handsl had to cancel after 7 days.
The support was amazing, I was able to get a solution to my obscure requirement quickly. They were very quick at responding to my requests and provided me with a great feed customisation.