À propos de Simple In Store Pickup
About Simple In Store Pick Up
Simple In Store Pick Up provides your customers a simple pickup option. It can be used for curbside pickup as well!
Try the app in the demo site first and then see how it works on your own store with the 7 day free trial.
How it works:
- At the cart, the customer checks they want to pick up their product in store.
- Customer provides a date, name and a phone number to pickup their order (can be configured).
- A store pick up product is automatically added to the checkout page.
Store Pickup Features:
- When checked, it removes other shipping options, leaving only store pick up option.
- Can be configured with multiple locations for pickup.
- Extra fields for verifying the person picking up
- Date picker is easy to use for the customers
- Has "Max Days Pick Up" and "Min Days Pick Up" options in the settings
- Pickup details are available in the order
- Works with all Shopify plans
- No hidden fees or upgrades.
- Fast Customer Service.
Start your free store pickup trial today!
Please make sure to create a shipping rate after installing the app by following the provided guide. The app will not function correctly without the shipping rate in place.
If you aren't satisfied with the Simple In Store Pick Up app, simply uninstall within 7 days and you won't be charged. (Please make sure to delete the automatically created pick up product from your store after uninstalling the app)
Voir une démonstration de l'application
Découvrir comment fonctionne l'application avec un exemple de boutique.Afficher l'exemple de boutique
- Politique de confidentialité
Tarifs Essai gratuit de 7 jours
$4.99 par mois
* Tous les frais sont facturés en USD. Les frais récurrents, y compris les frais mensuels ou les frais d'utilisation, sont facturés tous les 30 jours.
Avis les plus récents
Vandermeer Nursery Ltd
TLDR; app was fine but very disappointed in the service. I installed the app and it worked okay, it just didn't do everything that I needed it to do so I uninstalled it. It left behind at least some residual code because I still had a product and vendor in the system from the app. I deleted the product but could not find a way to get rid of the vendor. When I contacted shopify support, they recommended I contact the app developer because its was their coding that was left behind, but when I contacted the app developer they insisted it was not their code (even though it was installed from their app) and they couldn't help. Update to reply:
Seeing as how there was your product left over in the shop, I don't understand how you can say your app uninstalls everything. The vendor did not disappear when I deleted the product, which is why I contacted you to begin with. It was still your code that left the vendor there. I have since solved the problem without your help, but thank you for your response.
Réponse du développeur
Hi there! Sorry that you had a leftover vendor at your store. But I can assure you that our app doesn't leave a leftover code because we use Shopify's Script Tag (https://shopify.dev/docs/admin-api/rest/reference/online-store/scripttag). This means whenever you uninstall our app, the script tag gets removed automatically by Shopify. The leftover vendor however, is handled by Shopify since you already deleted the product that has this vendor. I'm sorry Shopify support wasn't able to help you with this. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you need further assistance! Update: I'm so glad you were able to solve your problem! All the best!
Straightforward app that performs exactly as needed. Easy to install and set-up. Support from developer was second to none - responses and problem solving best yet. Highly recommended.
The Soap Opera Company
I used this app for a couple of months while my retail stores were closed. the app worked very well for curbside pick up and customer service was excellent.