About Simple In Store Pickup
About Simple In Store Pick Up
Simple In Store Pick Up provides your customers a simple pickup option. It can be used for curbside pickup as well!
Try the app in the demo site first and then see how it works on your own store with the 7 day free trial.
How it works:
- At the cart, the customer checks they want to pick up their product in store.
- Customer provides a date, name and a phone number to pickup their order (can be configured).
- A store pick up product is automatically added to the checkout page.
Store Pickup Features:
- When checked, it removes other shipping options, leaving only store pick up option.
- Can be configured with multiple locations for pickup.
- Extra fields for verifying the person picking up
- Date picker is easy to use for the customers
- Has "Max Days Pick Up" and "Min Days Pick Up" options in the settings
- Pickup details are available in the order
- Works with all Shopify plans
- No hidden fees or upgrades.
- Fast Customer Service.
Start your free store pickup trial today!
Please make sure to create a shipping rate after installing the app by following the provided guide. The app will not function correctly without the shipping rate in place.
If you aren't satisfied with the Simple In Store Pick Up app, simply uninstall within 7 days and you won't be charged. (Please make sure to delete the automatically created pick up product from your store after uninstalling the app)
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 7-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
Straightforward app that performs exactly as needed. Easy to install and set-up. Support from developer was second to none - responses and problem solving best yet. Highly recommended.
The Soap Opera Company
I used this app for a couple of months while my retail stores were closed. the app worked very well for curbside pick up and customer service was excellent.
This app worked as described all through the COVID-19. There have been very few bugs that the app creator (Puda, jumps through hoops) to fix that come up. Great job!