Simple Inventory

Simple Inventory

by Simple Apps LLC

Save time updating your inventory/cost with a simple CSV file

Chic Teak

A no brainer for the money!

Body is too short (minimum is 30 characters) LOL

Bali Designs

well basic but effective tool to update your inventory levels and prices.

Cross Mountain Bikes

Esta app soluciono mi problema de sincronización de inventarios. Funciona a la perfección. Felicidades!!

Kanguru Online

Great one, does the job easily and very practically, love it !!

Company Store Uniforms

Absolute slam-dunk best app decision we have ever made.

We operate a physical store in addition to shopify and attempting to manage both using any of the options we initially ran across was either too expensive or terribly inefficient.

In downloading this we had to adjust the SKU's for all of our products (well in the thousands of variants) in order for this app to function properly but I do not doubt at all that it has been worth it.

So long as this app does not have a price hike, dip in service, or dip in reliability, it is undoubtedly an All-Star application as far as we are concerned.

Thefansshop

Love this app saves tons of time and not sure why Bajaao is talking about the support is great emails even on Sundays to help out with any problem. Best Inventory QTY management that is on Shopify.

Styor

Great app , a must have for all shopify users , using everyday to update inventory of around 2000 products and works flawlessly . Thanks guys

Shopatdean

We have been using Simple Inventory for the past year and it works perfectly. Its easy and the few times I have reached out to support, they responded super fast. Thanks!!

Motogateway

Simple and easy to use. Perfect for large files, I have over 190K in sku's and most inventory control apps cost in the 100's/month...and really, they don't due much else. I dont need all the bells and whistles, this app works flawlessly. Thank you! KISS -- Keep it simple stupid...makes sense to me. I love it!

Specialita Fitness

Simples, funcional e com um suporte muito prestativo!