Simple Inventory

Simple Inventory

by Simple Apps LLC

Save time updating your inventory/cost with a simple CSV file

New Zealand Shop

There was a small misunderstanding which was sorted out very professionally by the developer who went above and beyond to try and remedy things. Would highly recommend!

January 20, 2021

My sincere apologies for the poor experience here. I looked into how I missed your email and I see now that I have mistakenly set our reply-to email to our own email instead of the customer which is the cause of confusion here. I did respond but it never made it your way :(

I have sent a follow-up email to help you get this resolve and I will resolve the communication error on our side and the issue with the internal server error.

I would love the chance to make this right and earn your trust again.

New Hand

I use the app to sync inventory of diferent sellers on my marketplace. It works perfectly and does what it's supposed to do. No frills, just a solid app for CSV-based inventory updates.

TecnoTools

This app is a must have if you work with csv files to adjust stock levels and price. I cannot recommend this highly enough.

Nelson Motors & Equipment

It worked well and after a bit of tweaking csv files i was dumping from our business system it become a very efficient process. It allowed me to take a raw data dump pivot table it and import updated inventory of all skus in store.

Alice & Wonder

great app and great customer service - such a simple way to update your inventory. Way faster than other apps!!!

90racing

Great app! This is one of the most important apps on our Shopify store, https://90racing.com. We currently have over 10,000 SKU's from hundreds of brands. Our challenge is that we sell on multiple sales channels and trackside, and we need to keep the inventory in Shopify synced with actual inventory. This app is simple to use, extremely effective, and updates our data quickly. We also use it for mass price and cost updates. Support is rarely required, but they have been responsive when needed.

March 6, 2020

Thank you for the glowing review and for your business! We are thrilled to hear that Simple Inventory is contributing to your success in some small way!

Outback Retro

Pro's
Work's as described i can now easily update my inventory and price's in a few clicks

Con's
None

Well worth the money I had tried several ways to get shopify to except a simple csv with no luck then I added simple inventory within minutes my inventory and prices was updated (over 1000 products)

Premium Soccer

We are a soccer store! Our physical inventory and the online inventory are th same. Therefore, we had to find a solution that will update easily the inventory. Simple Inventory was the best solution for us. It makes us save lots of time and avoiding errors.

February 5, 2020

Thank you for the kind review! We are always happy to hear when Simple Inventory helps a customer!

Parts-Distribution.com

when i was looking for a tool to help us manage our inventory and pricing, I read some of the reviews on this app- the reviews made me think twice about subscribing. in the past, I had written customized scripts using access to help us manage shopify inventory - between shopify limitations and my programing - to sync pricing and quantity was a dreaded process. So this app, it is awesome. i like simple. this app is that. simple. i can't believe that the reviews made me think otherwise. the time it takes me to update quantities and pricing....under 60 seconds. if you want a bare knuckled way to update pricing and inventory - this is what we use and we think it does a great job. Simple Inventory - you made a difference! thank you for putting this app together.

VaasuHomes

I have been using the App for a long time now, we are able to get all of our 35k products updated, and not oversell. And the great thing is, we can do this by sku and not by Shopify handle which would have never worked for us. Since that would have made us do it manually.

Great App!