Simple Inventory

Simple Inventory

by Simple Apps LLC

Save time updating your inventory/cost with a simple CSV file

The Gadget Man

Only been using for a day, but so far so good. With a few custom bat files and excel macros and formulas it takes my 12 hour update through shopifys product import tool, down to about 5-10 minutes. For $5 a month I will definitely be subscribing after the free trial.

Aston Equestrian

Excellent app, allows simple stock updates with little to no effort. Support from Chris was quicker that i expected when i had questions.
www.astonequestrian.co.uk

Chic Rugz

Chris is great. The App is having some issue but he is working hard to fix it. I will update the review as well with more detail as i get to know the App better and its function and the company as well.

19thholecustomshop

Easy to use. Reliable.
We use this app to update quantity and price. Works very well.

Directsinks

Thank You for this app - Its a lifesaver - easy to use
copy, paste, save, load.
www.directsinks.com

Brave Soles Life

Simple app just like the name. Let me upload my entire inventory using one file. Direct and easy.

Ebuzzie

great app for large stores, update inventory quick and easy without extracting unnecessary fields from shopify

Pets By Us

One of the most useful apps I have come across. Great work!

Approved Hydraulics

Great App! Chris is really helpful & accomodating. This is a basic app that does what you need quickly & efficiently! Thanks!

Esprahome

Superb app. The best one we use. Works brilliantly , helps us manage big stock and price changes very easily over tens of thousands of products in seconds.

Adam