Simple Inventory

Simple Inventory

by Simple Apps LLC

Save time updating your inventory/cost with a simple CSV file

Shopatdean

We have been using Simple Inventory for the past year and it works perfectly. Its easy and the few times I have reached out to support, they responded super fast. Thanks!!

Motogateway

Simple and easy to use. Perfect for large files, I have over 190K in sku's and most inventory control apps cost in the 100's/month...and really, they don't due much else. I dont need all the bells and whistles, this app works flawlessly. Thank you! KISS -- Keep it simple stupid...makes sense to me. I love it!

Specialita Fitness

Simples, funcional e com um suporte muito prestativo!

Paw Paw Malls

This is a great app!!! This is a simple app and does everything they say it does. They one thing I wish this app is to map cells but honestly its not that big of a deal. I have 2000 plus product and this app is great to get the information updated easy and quickly. I agree with the person that gave this one star, ALWAYS BACKUP before doing anything to your inventory. Pay for the app it only 3.99 and well worth the price.

Barbies Garden Supply

My Shopify website has 2 wholesalers. Simple Inventory did both! As long as I have SKU's for both, it will sync both inventories!

Geeknation

Great app! we use it to update 1000+ products inventory.

Froystore

We've used a number of inventory management apps in the past and this one is, simply, the best. It's super simple to use, isn't bloated with unnecessary features, and is relatively fast. The customer service by the developer has been top quality when questions arise. Finally, for those stores starting out, this is the most competitively priced product on the inventory app market.

The Rug Sale

Great app and great customer service. Surprisingly shopify was lacking a simple way to update stock levels but this app solves it and is so simple to use.

Dye Paintball

This app solved the only issue my company had with Shopify PERFECTLY. Chris even did an adjustment to his app just to fix one of our issues. A+ customer service and A+ app. Thanks Simple Inventory!

MDI CarbonFiberMotorcycleParts

Great simple app. Add your inventory and done! doesn't matter how many products you have. Simple CSV format. Two columns SKU and Quantity. Quick upload and few minutes later, Inventory is done!

No more having to export your entire site just to update few inventory products. Quick responses from the developer and easy to request feature suggestions. Definitely worth a shot!