Simple Inventory

Simple Inventory

From $2.99/month. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
4.7
January 19, 2021

After install it gives Internal Server Error. Horrible. Before publishing an app Shopify should make a QC check.

99FAB
Time spent using app: 5 minutes
Simple Apps LLC replied January 19, 2021

Hi there, sorry to hear that you are having trouble with the app. This isn't being reported by any other customers or our alert system so we weren't aware of the issue you were having. We are more than happy to help you get this resolved so please don't hesitate to reach out to our customer support. I can help you personally at chris@simpleappsllc.com

Edited May 28, 2019

Does not work with big files! The support can see somehting is wrong but they cant really help. It alos takes really long before it is updated. I dont really know what to tell more!

Vicedeal.com
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 7 days
September 17, 2018

Non functional app, no customer support.

Attempted to use the app but it failed. Contacted support. The owner, Chris, was aware that the app wasn't functioning and stated they were "actively working on it". Never heard back from him, even with two additional emails sent by us asking for an update.

Big Top Shirt Shop
Time spent using app: 14 days
Edited October 9, 2017

App stopped functioning for approximately one week. Developer believed he had solved the issue but again the app is non functional. Simply not reliable enough to be a viable option.

Mycollegeshirt
Time spent using app: About 1 year
July 16, 2016

App is down since 3 days, didnt see any updates on the same

Bajaao
India
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
August 24, 2015

Absolutely Worst APP ever!!! If you intend to use be sure to export a backup of your shopify csv file before doing anything! I didn't export my original csv file and this program absolutely decimated my store. It messed up pricing, inventory, sku numbers, etc... And we have over 5k products, so fixing ll the errors is going to take a week!

Preferredvapor