Simple Inventory

Simple Inventory

by Simple Apps LLC

Save time updating your inventory/cost with a simple CSV file

VaasuHomes

I have been using the App for a long time now, we are able to get all of our 35k products updated, and not oversell. And the great thing is, we can do this by sku and not by Shopify handle which would have never worked for us. Since that would have made us do it manually.

Great App!

Anielas

Brilliant App! We use this to ensure that our website is always up to date stock wise. The price of the app for what it does is really good and hats off to the developer for not overcharging people.

I've communicated with the developer many times and he is very friendly professional and understanding. Overall I am very happy with the app and the developer.
If you need to import CSV files into your store then this app is definitely for you. A+++

July 30, 2019

Thank you for the glowing review; happy to hear the app is helping your business!

Wise Line Tools

I used this app for doing simple Inventory count changes to over 3000 items and to update my Pricing. Works Perfect.

Great App!

wigcloseouts

Without a doubt, Simple Inventory app is the inventory updating app to beat. Easy to use, Easy to read interface. I am completely blown away with the level of quality and polish that comes from an app that charges so little each month.

You need this app, no others.

GrovTec

This app makes it so easy to upload your inventory from a spreadsheet. It has saved our company so much time and money.

April 4, 2019

We appreciate the feedback very much! Thank you for being our customer!

tune2mod

This app allows you to upload file by SKU to update inventory, prices etc.. It works great and if there are any issues Chris helps you out alot. In fact he is been very patient sorting problems with app to be more compatible with what I need it to do. Keep up a great work!

April 4, 2019

It's been a pleasure working with you as well, your feedback has been very beneficial to both the app and other customers! Thanks again for your business!

Action Athlete Supply

This app was set up already when i took over the account so im not sure about set up. But It has worked great for me since. its easy to use and havent had any glitches.

April 4, 2019

We are glad you are finding it helpful!

Artistica.com

I do not understand the few negative reviews for this app; it a "simple" app and for me worked perfectly since the day I got it over 2 years ago.
I also like the fact that Chris, the developer, keeps it updated adding fields continuously like the recent Barcode and now working on adding the new Shopify Cost field.
The app is fast, reliable and offer a VERY simple way to QUICKLY update (export/import) inventory, Weight, Prices and soon the Cost.
Ok if anyone is waiting for a "negative" remark here it is: I would love to have the Product ID and Variant ID exported as we need it for use in another app. Chris said that it will not be possible; I don't know the reason.
Beside that this (simple) app ROCKS!

The BitLoom Co.

It truly is "simple inventory." Perfect inventory management for our Shopify site with hundreds of SKUs. Excellent, top-notch customer service and communication. An absolute bargain (and necessity!) for $4.99/month!

The Gadget Man

Only been using for a day, but so far so good. With a few custom bat files and excel macros and formulas it takes my 12 hour update through shopifys product import tool, down to about 5-10 minutes. For $5 a month I will definitely be subscribing after the free trial.

Previous 1 3 4 5