Simple Purchase Orders

Simple Purchase Orders

by GhostApps

Create POs, restock inventory & automate split dropship orders

CuratedHomeMockUp

Support is very responsive and so far, this app does everything I need it to. Highly recommend this app to anyone needing a purchase order solution.

Glad our support have helped you to get the most out of Simple Purchase Orders

Hampton Court Essential Luxuries

I love this app. Having been working my retail businesses with technology since 1991, I have been missing having a purchase order to work with in Shopify. It's such a basic element of retail. Even though I place most of my orders on my vendors wholesale website, with this app I'm able to play with my PO, see if I already have a product on order, decide if I want more, and see the bottom line of my PO before I place my order. Rather than send the PO to my vendor, I send it to myself for review. I do still have several vendors who don't have wholesale websites and this app has become a game changer. Pictures of each product, cost, set quantities in a case pack. Highly recommend!

February 24, 2021

Great to hear how Simple Purchase Orders has helped your business and that you're loving all of its features

iPackage

I run a B2B packaging website and my business has grown to the point that I really needed a PO system to record all of my orders, so I remember to invoice all of my customers. This app is awesome. It's very simple to set up. When my regular customers place their orders, I can assign the manufacturer to each product and send them a PO with just one click. If you need an affective PO system for your business, this app is the one to get!

February 24, 2021

Great to hear how Simple Purchase Orders has helped your business and grows with you

Adaptawear

Inherited ordering on Excel and it was a nightmare. All now migrated to Simple Purchase orders - migration was fiddly because of our products but all OK and we are now able to manage stock and place new orders much more simply. It also allows us to expand our use of Shopify and our products to include drop-shipping which is exciting too.

January 11, 2021

Great to hear how Simple Purchase Orders has helped your business and enables new revenue streams

Shop e-scooters

I use the Simple Purchase Order app to run my online business. This has been a huge help! Definitely recommend!

Good Wave

Update: Simple Purchase Orders is a solid plugin that provides a ton of value and automation for our business. The team was very helpful in helping me update our shipping addresses for US address. Hopefully this feature of customizing an address gets bundled into the standard plan soon.

Sydney

Love the app, perfect for what we need and great customer support to boot! I appreciate how it allows you to keep track of outstanding inventory until it is delivered.

November 10, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, glad to hear the app is helping you and your business

Park Avenue Pup

This app is a godsend! Simple PO is the only app that is strictly PO's. It is extremely easy to use, customizable, and professional. The best part is you can set up order automation, even if you have 10 or more suppliers! When an order is placed on your website, Simple PO creates a PO with those items and sends it to the respected supplier instantly! If you have an order that has items from 2 different suppliers, it makes a PO for each and sends it to each supplier. This helps me save so much time it's not even funny. AND if you have any questions or concerns, they respond very quickly. They are also open to suggestions for improvements, which proves they really care. I have not come across that with any other app. PLUS a 15 day trail, you really have nothing to lose. If you want a solid, no frills app for creating PO's, Simple PO is the best!

November 10, 2020

Thank you for this amazing review, I'm almost tempted to replace the app's listing with this instead!

Gleem Paint

Simple, straightforward. Helpful updates. I wish I didn't' have to write one hundred characters in this review though

October 20, 2020

Thank you for your review, glad it's helping you and your shop

Grow It Depot

Great App if you deal with multiple suppliers and want PO's to be sent to them in one click from your shopify order.

October 20, 2020