Simple Purchase Orders

Simple Purchase Orders

by GhostApps

Create POs, restock inventory & automate split dropship orders

Gleem Paint

Simple, straightforward. Helpful updates. I wish I didn't' have to write one hundred characters in this review though

October 20, 2020

Thank you for your review, glad it's helping you and your shop

Grow It Depot

Great App if you deal with multiple suppliers and want PO's to be sent to them in one click from your shopify order.

Happy to hear that Simple Purchase Orders is saving you lots of time

Seginus Lighting

10/20/2020 - The issue has not been resolved yet. After sending more POs, some of the vendors are still not getting the purchase orders. We need to follow up on each PO which makes life very hard. I will keep updating this review and change the stars as needed.
================================
I'm updating my review about the suppliers not getting the PO emails. Right now after testing a few single POs, suppliers seem to get the purchase orders. Alex from Ghost Apps says: "There was the bug right at the start and I have since gone through more verification steps with Amazon to ensure that emails do get through so I am confident the issues are fixed but happy to keep a close eye on things in case that changes". For us this issue lasted more than two weeks. We will keep watching and update here if necessary. This app is good for a drop ship business like ours and generally functions good. I recommend it to other business owners. I just hope that we did not need to write a review to get support's attention to what was a critical issue for us. ====================================
Never in the past have I written bad reviews and I would give the app 4 or 5 stars but lately there is a major issue with the simple purchase orders app which new users should be warned about before they invest their time in this app. We have been using the app and were happy with it for well over a year. Everything was working fine for months and then Purchase order emails stopped reaching our vendors and some reported receiving the PO emails without attachments. It took us some time to find that our POs were not processed and we started working hard with the vendors asking them to check their junk and spam folders and even their own email system. Finally when we realized that the issue is not spam or vendor specific we asked Ghost apps to help. Alex wrote back this: "We switched the way we send emails, please get them to check their junk/spam folders if the emails are not appearing in their inbox." On Oct 13, 2020 I replied to Alex that we have done all that and that we needed a real resolution. We are still waiting for ANY contact from Ghost apps and meanwhile we had to go back about 30 days to locate all the missing purchase orders and since then we are emailing them manually to our vendors (with no issues) Ghost apps decided to switch from a reliable email delivery method to a failing email delivery system without notifying the customers of potential issues and without providing support to a paying customer whom his business depends on to function. We are still emailing our POs manually for the time being.

October 20, 2020

Glad to see we have resolved the issues you were having

Texas Time Gifts and Fine Art

You could not ask for a better app than Simple Purchase Orders, especially if you are just starting out and learning the ropes of online retail or drop-shipping. Easy to use, easy to learn, outstanding support. Highly recommended.

October 20, 2020

Thank you for your review, always a pleasure to see how that app helps shops save time and money

Mammoth Roofing

Perfect app for purchase orders, I installed plenty and tested them but none were to level of this one. Ticks all the boxes and more. When emailing the developers they are very responsive and bend over backwards to help. Thank you!

Henry Top Shirts

A very nice app, which is easy to use! I would recommend it for sure! Creating PO's was never easier.

Wholesale Hand Sanitiser

Outstanding support! Very receptive to feedback. Cannot recommend highly enough! Thank you. We are using this for multiple fulfilment services and it's working really well for us.

Rebellenclub

Simple PO app for Shopify is just what we needed. It's basic and easy to use. A big time saver for us!

Tiles & Stone Direct

Absolutely perfect for our needs - easy to set up and use - all suppliers impressed too. Would recommend this highly

June 3, 2020

Thank you for your review, glad we could help to automate your inventory processes!

Opal Heart Piercing

Awesome app! It does exactly what it says and developers are quick at responding and resolving issues. A MUST IF YOU BUY FROM SUPPLIERS!

May 29, 2020

Thanks for your review, its always great to hear how the app is helping you speed up your processes

Previous 1 3 4 5