Simple Purchase Orders

Simple Purchase Orders

by GhostApps

Create POs, fulfil orders and update inventory in seconds

Fit Filtration

Simple to use, helps free my time up with purchase orders and inventory updates... the customer service and support is fast.. I had an issue that I came across that would make it better so addressed this to the support team and they updated the code to solve the problem within 24 hours.... top marks and a great product...

Dprisa México

It's a good app, but it would be amazing if it can automatically make PO's per seller and send it once per day.

Get Her This

This app works very nicely and is well organized. Its so simple to set up and i love how quickly it synced my products! It does exactly what it sets out to do. My favorite feature is how I can automatically create a purchase order from within shopify’s orders and have it sent straight to the vendor with all the order derails. Definitely rcommend!

European Deli

We just started using this app 2 weeks ago and there were quite a few requests we made to make it work for our needs: adding a prefix to the order number to distinguish orders between suppliers, adding an extra decimal place on item costs, adding the ability to add rows with a negative amount (to apply discounts or credit notes), among others. The response and turnaround time has been excellent! They are very interested in making this the best Purchase Order app out there for a reasonable price. I highly recommend Simple Purchase Orders as the best app for your Shopify purchase order needs.

aceoutfitters

Great app and even better support! Has simplified the order process on my site saving me hours per week.

THE GRISSOM HIGH SCHOOL BAND

This is app is a very good solution for preparing purchase orders -- they are simple to prepare and support is VERY RESPONSIVE to questions and VERY QUICK to integrate new, requested features.

UPDATE: Still enjoying the app. Updates inventory beautifully when the purchase order is completed. I would like to see Shopify allow the access that would let the app update the Incoming column in the product page, so that we could see what items were on order but not yet received.

Spytronic Security inc

easy to use, the team quickly answered our questions. A label printing option would be appreciated!

Transcendme

Great support, and a fast response time.
The team have been very helpful adding some additional feature requests.

American Bbq Australia

This App isnt much to look at when first installed however once your basic address data, header logo and signature image (little dicky at first) is added, it's a pretty effective and well layed out little tool. I love it! There are also a bunch of other features like order automation we will consider using in the near future. This is one of our key business apps for sure! And the customer support is 100%.

Afloat Ca

I have just started using the app and I've only done a couple of POs so far, but it is exactly what I was looking for. It is very easy to use and perfect for simple PO requirements. It only took a few minutes to get set up and produce my first PO.

I had a small delivery issue and contacted the developer. They were very responsive, helpful and quickly solved the problem (which wasn't directly related to the app).

This app was a much cheaper solution than adding the PO capability to Quickbooks.

Previous 1