Simple Purchase Orders

Simple Purchase Orders | Reviews

by Simple Purchase Orders

Automate POs restock inventory & fulfill split dropship orders

The Casual King

Has been beneficial to our store! We're still getting used to a lot of it's processes but once we have it down I do believe to be a great asset when building out custom orders and long fulfillment periods. Thanks!

November 12, 2021

Thank you so much! We're happy to hear that :)

Dukaan99

I haven't received any response yet for y query. No one contacted me. Worst support ever. My business is stuck and there is no support from this app.

October 18, 2021

Apologies if you were not able to view the reply in your inbox. Your email was replied to on 15th September. Sometimes, the emails end up in spam or junk folder. If you have any issues you would like help with, kindly reach out to us through hello@simplepurchaseorders.com and we will be happy to assist.

dip

I used this app to integrate my POs with my shop & manufacturer and avoid the headache of consolidating items from quickbooks to my store. A+ --thank you so much for developing this!

Solemates

Very helpful owner who was able to work on customising a few things. Would definitely recommend this app.

July 11, 2021

Thank you for the kind review. We love working with you and are excited to continue to improve our app as you grow your business.

AOS Distribution

Excellent customer support from Alex, sorted my issue out quickly and helped speed up our bulk upload as well.

July 11, 2021

Thanks for the review, glad we got your issue sorted and your shop set up with the app as quickly as possible

Tätskiktsprodukter

Love it. And the support is excellent. Nothing to complain about. Love it. And the support is excellent. Nothing to complain about.

Grisha Stewart Store

This has been a great help to us! Besides getting POs out immediately to our drop shippers we use it to double check order fulfillment. The developer is very receptive to ideas and helpful. App is always improving! Great customer service. Highly recommend!

April 5, 2021

Glad you're liking the new version of the app and it's helping your business

IMAGE UNIFORMS LLC

Great service when we had an error issue due to layout changing. Thanks you for quick and efficient response

April 5, 2021

Thank you for the review, pleased we were able to sort out the issue you were having

PMS Projectinrichting

Great service, my problem was solved within 60 minutes!! Alex gave a quick respons and found out what the problem was behind my questions. 0

March 25, 2021

Glad we got your problem sorted nice and quickly!

CuratedHomeMockUp

Support is very responsive and so far, this app does everything I need it to. Highly recommend this app to anyone needing a purchase order solution.

February 24, 2021