Simple Purchase Orders

Simple Purchase Orders

by GhostApps

Create POs, restock inventory & automate dropshipping orders

Transcendme

Great support, and a fast response time.
The team have been very helpful adding some additional feature requests.

American Bbq Australia

This App isnt much to look at when first installed however once your basic address data, header logo and signature image (little dicky at first) is added, it's a pretty effective and well layed out little tool. I love it! There are also a bunch of other features like order automation we will consider using in the near future. This is one of our key business apps for sure! And the customer support is 100%.

Afloat Ca

I have just started using the app and I've only done a couple of POs so far, but it is exactly what I was looking for. It is very easy to use and perfect for simple PO requirements. It only took a few minutes to get set up and produce my first PO.

I had a small delivery issue and contacted the developer. They were very responsive, helpful and quickly solved the problem (which wasn't directly related to the app).

This app was a much cheaper solution than adding the PO capability to Quickbooks.

Core Medical Equipment

This is the #1 time-saving app I use for my Shopify store, and is a must-have app for any serious store owner. This app does one thing, and does it very well. It's elegant simplicity and robust PDF purchase orders can save you hours each week manually creating POs to your fulfillment vendors - right from your orders. This is the only Shopify app I've found that will allow you to create detailed, signed POs with customized Notes and line items, and provides an email interface to provide further directions to your vendors.

Easy install and the support has been fantastic!

If I could rate it 10 stars, I definitely would!

Manabush Eliquid

This App is excellent - it does exactly what I need and the developers are very responsive to any issues, fixing mine in lightning time.

They also according to a recent email I received have a number of updates and developments coming to this app soon.
to be recommended.

Armystuff

Depending on what you need this could be a great app for you. In the orders view you can start to create a PO. Before that you need to go to the individual products add a cost price and then when you create the PO assign them to a vendor. You can create the PO and then mail it. That's basically it. As far as I can see the PO's arn't stored, they seem to be once of generated.

March 4, 2019

Hi, the POs are stored and its super easy to set up and get working

1 3 Next