Simple Purchase Orders

Simple Purchase Orders

by GhostApps

Create POs, restock inventory & automate split dropship orders

ICE Group

It is a good app, and does the job. However not the greatest for layout and design, it needs to be able to be customised to suit your branding and fonts adjusted. It is very very basic PO form, would love for it to improve. I have requested a few times now if i can edit or change style but nothing yet!

Heidi Haavik Europe

I really appreciate this app. It will automatically send a purchase order through to our distributor via email so they can start packing orders which is really helpful to us.

PelicanGear

If you're drop-shipping anything, You Need This APP!
It's a real time-saver...especially because we have it set to now send a PO and a packing list to our supplier as soon as an order comes in on our website. The developer is super responsive as well, which is a huge plus.

I strongly recommend this app to anyone who drop-ships all or some of the orders they receive in their online store. You'll free up a ton of time. Normally I don't like paying for app, but this one is well worth it...especially if you get a lot of orders each month.

March 22, 2019

Thank you for your wonderful review and your ideas for improving the app, we look forward to working with you in the future

Fit Filtration

Simple to use, helps free my time up with purchase orders and inventory updates... the customer service and support is fast.. I had an issue that I came across that would make it better so addressed this to the support team and they updated the code to solve the problem within 24 hours.... top marks and a great product...

March 7, 2019

Thanks for your review, we're glad Simple Purchase Orders has saved you so much time and are grateful for your feature request that we added

Dprisa México

It's a good app, but it would be amazing if it can automatically make PO's per seller and send it once per day.

March 4, 2019

Hi, I've tried contacting you a number of times about working with you to get this feature into the app but I've had no reply.

Get Her This

This app works very nicely and is well organized. Its so simple to set up and i love how quickly it synced my products! It does exactly what it sets out to do. My favorite feature is how I can automatically create a purchase order from within shopify’s orders and have it sent straight to the vendor with all the order derails. Definitely rcommend!

March 7, 2019

Thanks for your review, we're glad that you like the app so much and its helping your store

European Deli

We just started using this app 2 weeks ago and there were quite a few requests we made to make it work for our needs: adding a prefix to the order number to distinguish orders between suppliers, adding an extra decimal place on item costs, adding the ability to add rows with a negative amount (to apply discounts or credit notes), among others. The response and turnaround time has been excellent! They are very interested in making this the best Purchase Order app out there for a reasonable price. I highly recommend Simple Purchase Orders as the best app for your Shopify purchase order needs.

aceoutfitters

Great app and even better support! Has simplified the order process on my site saving me hours per week.

THE GRISSOM HIGH SCHOOL BAND

This is app is a very good solution for preparing purchase orders -- they are simple to prepare and support is VERY RESPONSIVE to questions and VERY QUICK to integrate new, requested features.

UPDATE: Still enjoying the app. Updates inventory beautifully when the purchase order is completed. I would like to see Shopify allow the access that would let the app update the Incoming column in the product page, so that we could see what items were on order but not yet received.

Spytronic Security inc

easy to use, the team quickly answered our questions. A label printing option would be appreciated!