Simple Purchase Orders

Simple Purchase Orders

by GhostApps

Create POs, restock inventory & automate split dropship orders

Seginus Lighting

10/21/2020 - For the past few days it seems that our vendors are receiving their purchase orders just fine.
================================
I'm updating my review about the suppliers not getting the PO emails. Right now after testing a few single POs, suppliers seem to get the purchase orders. Alex from Ghost Apps says: "There was the bug right at the start and I have since gone through more verification steps with Amazon to ensure that emails do get through so I am confident the issues are fixed but happy to keep a close eye on things in case that changes". For us this issue lasted more than two weeks. We will keep watching and update here if necessary. This app is good for a drop ship business like ours and generally functions good. I recommend it to other business owners. I just hope that we did not need to write a review to get support's attention to what was a critical issue for us. ====================================
Never in the past have I written bad reviews and I would give the app 4 or 5 stars but lately there is a major issue with the simple purchase orders app which new users should be warned about before they invest their time in this app. We have been using the app and were happy with it for well over a year. Everything was working fine for months and then Purchase order emails stopped reaching our vendors and some reported receiving the PO emails without attachments. It took us some time to find that our POs were not processed and we started working hard with the vendors asking them to check their junk and spam folders and even their own email system. Finally when we realized that the issue is not spam or vendor specific we asked Ghost apps to help. Alex wrote back this: "We switched the way we send emails, please get them to check their junk/spam folders if the emails are not appearing in their inbox." On Oct 13, 2020 I replied to Alex that we have done all that and that we needed a real resolution. We are still waiting for ANY contact from Ghost apps and meanwhile we had to go back about 30 days to locate all the missing purchase orders and since then we are emailing them manually to our vendors (with no issues) Ghost apps decided to switch from a reliable email delivery method to a failing email delivery system without notifying the customers of potential issues and without providing support to a paying customer whom his business depends on to function. We are still emailing our POs manually for the time being.

October 20, 2020

Glad to see we have resolved the issues you were having

Midwest Inkjet

I've been using SPO for a few months now and it's been working great for my business; auto-sending PO's to vendors means I never have to worry about forgetting to send it = peace of mind. I've had a couple of questions along the way and support has alway been quick and helpful. I would recommend this app.

ICE Group

It is a good app, and does the job. However not the greatest for layout and design, it needs to be able to be customised to suit your branding and fonts adjusted. It is very very basic PO form, would love for it to improve. I have requested a few times now if i can edit or change style but nothing yet!