Simple Purchase Orders

Automate POs restock inventory & fulfill split dropship orders

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Safe Place Bedding

Just starting to use this app but the customer service has been great. All my questions are answered quickly. They even made a short video to explain my last question.

Emma Sleep US

Great customer service. They were able to guide me on the different features I could use when sending out POs. If you know some html coding, you can format the POs to look like anything as well.

Servo

Great app. Does everything we need and more. You can set POs to automatically send when orders come in. Customer support is helpful.

February 24, 2022

Thank you for your review and for being a valued customer. We are always happy to make sure your experience with our app is great.

Good Wave Europe

Highly recommend this app, it has streamlined our purchase order processes significantly, saving time and I've scaled it to 5 Shopify stores.

December 29, 2021

That's wonderful to hear! We're glad you're enjoying our app :)

MyInboardMarine.com

We depend on this app for our daily operations and love it. Performs very well and support is great. We have been using this app for a long time now and without it, we would be in trouble. Keep up the great work and thank you for your app and support! Blessings!

December 29, 2021

Thank you so much! We're glad to hear that :)

The Casual King

Has been beneficial to our store! We're still getting used to a lot of it's processes but once we have it down I do believe to be a great asset when building out custom orders and long fulfillment periods. Thanks!

November 12, 2021

Thank you so much! We're happy to hear that :)

dip

I used this app to integrate my POs with my shop & manufacturer and avoid the headache of consolidating items from quickbooks to my store. A+ --thank you so much for developing this!

Solemates

Very helpful owner who was able to work on customising a few things. Would definitely recommend this app.

July 11, 2021

Thank you for the kind review. We love working with you and are excited to continue to improve our app as you grow your business.

AOS Distribution

Excellent customer support from Alex, sorted my issue out quickly and helped speed up our bulk upload as well.

July 11, 2021

Thanks for the review, glad we got your issue sorted and your shop set up with the app as quickly as possible

Tätskiktsprodukter

Love it. And the support is excellent. Nothing to complain about. Love it. And the support is excellent. Nothing to complain about.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6