Simple Purchase Orders

Simple Purchase Orders

by GhostApps

Create POs, restock inventory & automate split dropship orders

Adaptawear

Inherited ordering on Excel and it was a nightmare. All now migrated to Simple Purchase orders - migration was fiddly because of our products but all OK and we are now able to manage stock and place new orders much more simply. It also allows us to expand our use of Shopify and our products to include drop-shipping which is exciting too.

January 11, 2021

Great to hear how Simple Purchase Orders has helped your business and enables new revenue streams

Shop e-scooters

I use the Simple Purchase Order app to run my online business. This has been a huge help! Definitely recommend!

Good Wave

Update: Simple Purchase Orders is a solid plugin that provides a ton of value and automation for our business. The team was very helpful in helping me update our shipping addresses for US address. Hopefully this feature of customizing an address gets bundled into the standard plan soon.

Sydney

Love the app, perfect for what we need and great customer support to boot! I appreciate how it allows you to keep track of outstanding inventory until it is delivered.

November 10, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, glad to hear the app is helping you and your business

Park Avenue Pup

This app is a godsend! Simple PO is the only app that is strictly PO's. It is extremely easy to use, customizable, and professional. The best part is you can set up order automation, even if you have 10 or more suppliers! When an order is placed on your website, Simple PO creates a PO with those items and sends it to the respected supplier instantly! If you have an order that has items from 2 different suppliers, it makes a PO for each and sends it to each supplier. This helps me save so much time it's not even funny. AND if you have any questions or concerns, they respond very quickly. They are also open to suggestions for improvements, which proves they really care. I have not come across that with any other app. PLUS a 15 day trail, you really have nothing to lose. If you want a solid, no frills app for creating PO's, Simple PO is the best!

November 10, 2020

Thank you for this amazing review, I'm almost tempted to replace the app's listing with this instead!

Gleem Paint

Simple, straightforward. Helpful updates. I wish I didn't' have to write one hundred characters in this review though

October 20, 2020

Thank you for your review, glad it's helping you and your shop

Grow It Depot

Great App if you deal with multiple suppliers and want PO's to be sent to them in one click from your shopify order.

Happy to hear that Simple Purchase Orders is saving you lots of time

Texas Time Gifts and Fine Art

You could not ask for a better app than Simple Purchase Orders, especially if you are just starting out and learning the ropes of online retail or drop-shipping. Easy to use, easy to learn, outstanding support. Highly recommended.

October 20, 2020

Thank you for your review, always a pleasure to see how that app helps shops save time and money

Mammoth Roofing

Perfect app for purchase orders, I installed plenty and tested them but none were to level of this one. Ticks all the boxes and more. When emailing the developers they are very responsive and bend over backwards to help. Thank you!

Henry Top Shirts

A very nice app, which is easy to use! I would recommend it for sure! Creating PO's was never easier.

Previous 1 3 4 5