Simple Purchase Orders

Simple Purchase Orders

by GhostApps

Create POs, restock inventory & automate split dropship orders

Grisha Stewart Store

This has been a great help to us! Besides getting POs out immediately to our drop shippers we use it to double check order fulfillment. The developer is very receptive to ideas and helpful. App is always improving! Great customer service. Highly recommend!

April 5, 2021

Glad you're liking the new version of the app and it's helping your business

IMAGE UNIFORMS LLC

Great service when we had an error issue due to layout changing. Thanks you for quick and efficient response

April 5, 2021

Thank you for the review, pleased we were able to sort out the issue you were having

PMS Projectinrichting

Great service, my problem was solved within 60 minutes!! Alex gave a quick respons and found out what the problem was behind my questions. 0

March 25, 2021

Glad we got your problem sorted nice and quickly!

CuratedHomeMockUp

Support is very responsive and so far, this app does everything I need it to. Highly recommend this app to anyone needing a purchase order solution.

Glad our support have helped you to get the most out of Simple Purchase Orders

Hampton Court Essential Luxuries

I love this app. Having been working my retail businesses with technology since 1991, I have been missing having a purchase order to work with in Shopify. It's such a basic element of retail. Even though I place most of my orders on my vendors wholesale website, with this app I'm able to play with my PO, see if I already have a product on order, decide if I want more, and see the bottom line of my PO before I place my order. Rather than send the PO to my vendor, I send it to myself for review. I do still have several vendors who don't have wholesale websites and this app has become a game changer. Pictures of each product, cost, set quantities in a case pack. Highly recommend!

February 24, 2021

Great to hear how Simple Purchase Orders has helped your business and that you're loving all of its features

iPackage

I run a B2B packaging website and my business has grown to the point that I really needed a PO system to record all of my orders, so I remember to invoice all of my customers. This app is awesome. It's very simple to set up. When my regular customers place their orders, I can assign the manufacturer to each product and send them a PO with just one click. If you need an affective PO system for your business, this app is the one to get!

February 24, 2021

Great to hear how Simple Purchase Orders has helped your business and grows with you

Adaptawear

Inherited ordering on Excel and it was a nightmare. All now migrated to Simple Purchase orders - migration was fiddly because of our products but all OK and we are now able to manage stock and place new orders much more simply. It also allows us to expand our use of Shopify and our products to include drop-shipping which is exciting too.

January 11, 2021

Great to hear how Simple Purchase Orders has helped your business and enables new revenue streams

Shop e-scooters

I use the Simple Purchase Order app to run my online business. This has been a huge help! Definitely recommend!

Good Wave

Update: Simple Purchase Orders is a solid plugin that provides a ton of value and automation for our business. The team was very helpful in helping me update our shipping addresses for US address. Hopefully this feature of customizing an address gets bundled into the standard plan soon.

Sydney

Love the app, perfect for what we need and great customer support to boot! I appreciate how it allows you to keep track of outstanding inventory until it is delivered.

November 10, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, glad to hear the app is helping you and your business

Previous 1 3 4 5