Simple Purchase Orders

Simple Purchase Orders

by GhostApps

Create POs, restock inventory & dropship orders automatically

Cozy Shed

This app was really helpful. I want to get purchase orders out as soon as possible, which this app lets me do.

Apex

Best app we have used so far ,simple and effective has saved me hours and hours of inputting.
Would highly recommend .

August 23, 2019

Thank you for your review, glad to see the app is saving you so much time creating POs

Urban Armour

This app is amazing. It does everything I need and more. Its simple to use and easy to create and send POs. Integrating it into my theme was flawless and automatic. The developer was super fast and available for my questions. They even added a feature that was on their road map earlier than excepted, and now I can send order notes to my factory. An essential item for custom orders. Highly recommended and functional app. Great and helpful team!!!!

August 23, 2019

Thanks for your review and helpful feature suggestions!

AV4Home

Brilliant app. Makes ordering so much easier. We used to email orders directly to our suppliers but found that mistakes were sometimes made, entering the wrong product, or wrong address etc. This app eliminates all of these issues. What took us a few hours in now done in less than 30 minutes. Setup is simple and quick. Support is excellent and swift.

July 25, 2019

Glad to see Simple Purchase Orders is saving you so much time and money from mistakes being eliminated!

RakAdx

We use this app to do all of our PO's. It is simple and intuitive to use. I really love the ability to split an incoming order into multiple locations. Highly recommended app for anyone who wants to keep it simple and easy.

July 25, 2019

Thanks for this great feedback, pleased to see the features are working so well for you

kami

This app works perfectly well, Alex, the developer is super reactive and responds quickly to emails. He even added a functionaliy on the app in two days because I needed it. Thank you so much !

June 20, 2019

Thanks, I'm Simple Purchase Orders is helping your store so much

Heidi Haavik Europe

I really appreciate this app. It will automatically send a purchase order through to our distributor via email so they can start packing orders which is really helpful to us.

PelicanGear

If you're drop-shipping anything, You Need This APP!
It's a real time-saver...especially because we have it set to now send a PO and a packing list to our supplier as soon as an order comes in on our website. The developer is super responsive as well, which is a huge plus.

I strongly recommend this app to anyone who drop-ships all or some of the orders they receive in their online store. You'll free up a ton of time. Normally I don't like paying for app, but this one is well worth it...especially if you get a lot of orders each month.

March 22, 2019

Thank you for your wonderful review and your ideas for improving the app, we look forward to working with you in the future

Fit Filtration

Simple to use, helps free my time up with purchase orders and inventory updates... the customer service and support is fast.. I had an issue that I came across that would make it better so addressed this to the support team and they updated the code to solve the problem within 24 hours.... top marks and a great product...

March 7, 2019

Thanks for your review, we're glad Simple Purchase Orders has saved you so much time and are grateful for your feature request that we added

Get Her This

This app works very nicely and is well organized. Its so simple to set up and i love how quickly it synced my products! It does exactly what it sets out to do. My favorite feature is how I can automatically create a purchase order from within shopify’s orders and have it sent straight to the vendor with all the order derails. Definitely rcommend!

March 7, 2019

Thanks for your review, we're glad that you like the app so much and its helping your store

Previous 1