Simple Purchase Orders

Simple Purchase Orders

by GhostApps

Create POs, restock inventory & automate split dropship orders

Your Food Collective

Simple Purchase orders is exactly that. Simple to use and really easy. great integration with shopify and saved us SO much time doing purchase orders.

March 26, 2020

Thank you for your review! Particularly happy we can help you through this strange time

Pipeline Games

Great and simple to use . Very intuitive and a nice easy add on so we can now handle the POs with Shopfiy. The final product looks great too when the vendor receives it .. Good job ! The support too is awesome and super fast . These guys are on top of their game

March 26, 2020

Thanks for your review, its always great to hear how the app is helping you speed up your processes

Restaurant Supply World

This is a great APP for creating Purchase Orders directly from Orders. We not only sell on the Shopify platform, but also have eBay and Amazon stores connected. When orders come in from any of the stores, this app makes it very easy and seamless to create Purchase Orders and email them directly to our Suppliers. Would highly recommend this app for any drop-shipping store!

When Tech Support is required, Alex is very prompt in responding and resolving any issues. Would highly recommend this APP!!

March 26, 2020

Thanks for your review, it's always great to hear how the app is speeding up your processes and improving your business

The Sofa Store

I´ve used this app for quite sometime now. At the beginning i wasn´t fully satisfied. I tried all sorts of apps. Basically i had quite simple demands. And this app is really as the name suggests, Simple! It does thinks easier than other inventory apps, and they even developed a function where one can transfer incoming items so that inventory is under control at all times. So after using it for more than 6 months i´m really happy. I would love if they developed a function where one doesn´t need to go into the app to transfer a purchase inte the store inventory. That would be icing on the cake. Oh, and the price is so good for what it does.

ScribbleWall

Simple Purchase orders gave us exactly what we were looking for. Really easy to install and set up, and gives you the ability to include your supplier codes, product names and pricing in the background of the app for easy ordering. Haven't tested out the auto function yet, but it seems like a great feature once we've been up and running with the app for a while.

Samoamarket.com

We are a multi vendor site serving international customers and this app helps me to AUTOMATE! Off the shelf, it has all the basics we need: Receive order, split order, create PO, automate sending to Vendors. But there were still some things that required tweaking and the support we've received is fantastic. I trialled 4 or 5 other 'big name apps' but they just didn't suit our business. This one does. 5 Stars from me!

October 14, 2019

Glad to hear how the app's features are helping you to automate your business

Cozy Shed

This app was really helpful. I want to get purchase orders out as soon as possible, which this app lets me do.

Apex

Best app we have used so far ,simple and effective has saved me hours and hours of inputting.
Would highly recommend .

August 23, 2019

Thank you for your review, glad to see the app is saving you so much time creating POs

Urban Armour

This app is amazing. It does everything I need and more. Its simple to use and easy to create and send POs. Integrating it into my theme was flawless and automatic. The developer was super fast and available for my questions. They even added a feature that was on their road map earlier than excepted, and now I can send order notes to my factory. An essential item for custom orders. Highly recommended and functional app. Great and helpful team!!!!

August 23, 2019

Thanks for your review and helpful feature suggestions!

AV4Home

Brilliant app. Makes ordering so much easier. We used to email orders directly to our suppliers but found that mistakes were sometimes made, entering the wrong product, or wrong address etc. This app eliminates all of these issues. What took us a few hours in now done in less than 30 minutes. Setup is simple and quick. Support is excellent and swift.

July 25, 2019

Glad to see Simple Purchase Orders is saving you so much time and money from mistakes being eliminated!

Previous 1 3