KAD Pre‑order — PreOrder NOW

KAD Pre‑order — PreOrder NOW

by KAD::Systems

Sell Pre-orders • Out of Stock • Free for 2 products!

UnixLights

i used this app to help me. i really like how it does. it would be nice if it did you better. thank you

January 13, 2021

Thank you for your review! We glad that you enjoy using KAD Pre-order. This is what we are working for.

Clio Hair Extensions

I've tried a few different pre-order apps and had trouble with all of them. KAD is simple to use and the customer service has been impeccable. Special kudos to Dariya!

January 13, 2021

Wow! Thank you so much for such an incredible feedback and thank you for using KAD Pre-order!

UnixVibe

January 12, 2021

Thank you for such a heartwarming review! Our team always ready to help with any issues. Thank you for choosing KAD Pre-order!

Villa Cotton

Great app for managing pre-order sales. Simple to use. Very fast and helpful technical support. I will absolutely recommend to collegues!

December 17, 2020

Thank you for such a warm review! Our team really appreciate your feedback.

feeltobuy

I highly recommend a great app. I didn't even know how much easier it would make my job. I give a big like to software developers!

December 10, 2020

We truly appreciate your review. To make your job easier is exactly what we are working for. Thank you for choosing KAD Pre-order!

Onvin

This is an amazing app for creating a pre-order and I haven't found anything better. Very user-friendly interface that everyone can understand. By the way, the app doesn't slow down the store so it's especially important for me. I recommend putting this app for pre-order as you will hardly find a better solution.

December 9, 2020

Thank you so much for such a wonderful and detailed review! Your satisfaction is our main goal.

Nekotwo

Best customer support, tech help fixing bug super fast.
Great work man, well done.
The function is simple and easy.

December 3, 2020

Thank you for your great review! Our support team is always glad to help with anything.

AllBliss

One of the best designed Apps. Does what it promises and very simple to use and set up. It was very useful for me as I was able to quickly set up the products for pre-order with the necessary conditions.

November 19, 2020

Thank you so much for your amazing review! We are happy that you like our product so much. This motivates us to develop it and make it even more functional, convenient and useful.

Wild B

You'd think they would have the app in full working condition before publishing it to the app store or at least disclose that the payment/checkout system is not in active working order. I had several customers attempt to pre-order and got several complaints. They received "non-deliverable" errors and payment errors. Now I have customers that are turned off from ordering from my website because it seems underdeveloped.

November 6, 2020

We are very sorry that some of your customers were having difficulty placing their orders. We're not sure if this could have happened due to our application, but we would like to understand everything. The fact is that our application does not interfere with the payment and delivery methods configured in stores. In order to understand and resolve the situation, our support team initiated a three-way email dialogue with the Shopify support team and you. Please check your email.

Reptile Express Inc.

I tried 3-4 other pre-order apps and they either didn't work, had slow/ineffective customer service to troubleshoot problems, or they didn't have good features. However KAD-PreOrder was an amazing fit. I had some issues at the beginning, and contacted their live chat. I was connected instantly and Henry was super patient and very well versed on his product. He went above and beyond to set their product up on our Shopify admin properly. I'm now a subscribed member and loving the ease of use of this app! Thank you so much, Henry! Your patience and help was super appreciated :)

October 28, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! We are happy to know that our product is highly regarded by our users.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15