Pre‑order Simple Pre‑order

Pre‑order Simple Pre‑order

by KAD Systems

Manage pre-orders & never miss a sale with Simple Pre-order

Tribe Shoes

This app does not work. Even this app stop add to cart functionality.
I will never recommend this app. Also they do not response on my email which i have sent to them. It's been 15-20days.

October 15, 2019

We regret that you had difficulty contacting our support, but we could not find your appeal in our ticket system. Our support agents have sent you an email to your store’s main email. Please give us an answer so that we can support you.

By the way, we have several support channels at once that you can use: email, chat and the voice support line. Which channel did you try to use?

Casse les prix

For my theme it does not work properly and when I send a message no response within a reasonable time. I will see elsewhere if the grass is greener.

October 3, 2019

We are very sorry that our application was incompatible with the theme of your store. Our support team answered your request a day ago (at 9:30 AM (UTC+3), see a screenshot: http://prntscr.com/pe8jyb). However, after 5 days, we received a response from the server that the email you specified does not exist. For this reason, our answer has not been delivered to you.

VESTIRSI

The button takes an additional 5 seconds to load. I can't have the "Pre Order Now" button loading 5 seconds after the rest of my page. It looks unprofessional and clunky. I contacted the team for help but no one got back to me so i deleted the app.
Now, even though i deleted the app and am back to using the normal add to cart button from shopify - that button is loading slowly too - so the app has obviously done something to my store code which I cant undo. I don't recommend unless you want to slow down the load time of your product pages!!!

September 23, 2019

We apologize for the incident and would like to help you resolve this situation. Our support has already sent you an email, let us find a solution and fix it.

The Woolly Dragon

Easy to use and does exactly what I need it to do. I love the tooltip for displaying more information, and the ability to customize its size and location.

September 16, 2019

Thanks so much for your review! We are pleased that the functionality of our application meets your needs.

What Fashion Wants

This is a really great pre-order app it has all the features I needed to implement. The information hover bar is also helpful for writing delivery dates.

September 16, 2019

Thank you so much for such a brilliant review and useful feedback! We will try to make our application even better.

W.I.S.E. Inc.

cfhgdgsdghfgfxgfdxgfdxggggggggggggggggggdxgfdhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhfhhf

Olana.

A great app that is very user friendly and sophisticated in design. Also, there's a really helpful support team in place to assist with any queries!

July 3, 2019

Thanks for your review! We are glad that you are satisfied with our application and the work of our support team.

RE ONA

Works great! Developers are very helpful and were able to assist me when I had issues very quickly.

May 27, 2019

Many thanks for your review! It is very nice to know that our work is highly appreciated by users of our application.

Spider Grills

Works Great. Really responsive customer service. Was able to text quickly and they fixed the issue right away. Very happy so far.

May 27, 2019

Many thanks for your review! We are pleased that our application has proven useful for your business and that our support has been able to satisfy your request.

8tote.com

This application is simple and easy to use. The support was great too! I will definitely continue to use it.

May 22, 2019

Thanks for your review! We are glad that you were satisfied with our application and its support.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12