Simple Pre‑order

Simple Pre‑order

by KAD Systems

Quick & Easy preorder app to increase sales through pre-orders

CultchaFreak

This app is a must-have for any store that wishes to offer pre-order items to customers. It was a feature we wanted from the get-go and we couldn't be more satisfied with it. Upon installation, we did have a few teething issues. However, the support provided by the development team - and more specifically Maxim - was nothing short of outstanding. They went above and beyond, pushing an update that solved our specific issue within no time at all. It's clear that they truly care about the service they're offering. We have no problem recommending them.

ThatKpopStore

This app is very much needed in our store and has really been helpful! It made us feel like we are not missing any potential customer since the pre-order app was installed.

100℃ BOX

Good application and great customer service from Maxim. Thanks! Hope this application can improve our sales.

Plush Beauties Boutique, LLC

I have been searching for a affordable app like this one and I am able to expand my inventory the way that I need to....

Go Bloom Glow

Exactly what I needed. So simple to use.

Brandinitoffee

We do a yearly pre-order sale in the Summer that brings holiday revenue in now, when we need it most. This app made it easy to set up and it worked perfectly. Thank you.

Bellanaturale

App molto comoda e funzionale. Il servizio clienti è super! Veloci e gentili nel darmi spiegazioni su come far funzionare al meglio la app

Del Valle Accessory

Good support team, app is easy to use. Even though there was some problems, the team acted quickly and helped me solve them.

Black Finch

Great support. Fixed for my theme w/in days. Forever free, can't beat that.

Courez Chez Must

best shopify pre order app works like a charm
Previous 1 3 4 5 6