Simple Pre‑order

Simple Pre‑order

by KAD Systems

The best way to start selling Pre-orders

Cozy Curlers

I used this app when I first launched my store to collect pre-orders before having my product available. It was easy to install and the app integrated seamlessly with the backend of my website.
I ran out of inventory before Christmas and I ran into trouble installing it the second time. If you have trouble installing this app, contact their customer service. They are very helpful and will help you solve your problems.

January 15, 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback! We are pleased to hear that our work is valuable and useful.

Top Knot Inc

We used this app for our store, while it provided the option for customers to do pre-order, it did not record on its back end, which was very annoying and as we had to dig for our pre-orders manually. I tried to reach the support multiple times but they were unresponsive. I would not recommend the app I but if you are looking for a very cheap option and for a temporary fix this will do.

January 11, 2020

We apologize for any inconvenience caused by the use of our application. We would like to understand the situation and solve it, eliminating a possible technical problem in order to protect our other users from it. Our support team has already sent you emails, please contact us at support@kad.systems

Let me clarify about your previous requests:
the first call (http://prntscr.com/qmb76z) was answered by our support team within 6 hours (http://prntscr.com/qmb7lx);
Your second request (http://prntscr.com/qmb8bx) was answered by the support team within 10 hours (http://prntscr.com/qmb928).

Sister Jane

While I think the simple-pre order app has a lot of potential (has the best interface of all the pre-order apps and intuitive functionalities) I have to unfortunately 2 stars due to the app performance:

1) A number of server issues over the last few months caused the app to be unresponsive and very slow. In one instance, due to server problems, the app stopped accounting for pre-orders causing many products to oversell. This was a problem that applied to all user base but it took a week to solve...

2) Other server issues made the app very difficult to access and edit as it simply would be too slow to load in the shopify back end. Eventually, the problem was so big that the pre-order app was also slowing our front end and had to disable it to avoid grinding our store to a halt.
Issues have since been resolved and the app works fine now, however, the fact that these issues happened 3 times in 2 months suggests that there is a risk for reliability and continuity of service

3) The pre-order button stopped working correctly on our store and while support has been very courteous in their responses, they were very slow to reply and address any issues. Due to the issue not being resolved after 2 weeks we have decided to give up an uninstall the app, which is a shame.

4) App does not work with slide out cart (this is indicated in the app guidance so it is expected behaviour, but still is not ideal compared to other options).

I wish this app would work as it is supposed to, without server issues and without the little bugs that appear here and there.

Maybe with a little more effort this app can improve and will look at it again in the future.

December 20, 2019

We are very sorry that our application let you down. We really ran into technical problems of the server part this month, and all of them are almost completely resolved.

I understand that you would like much more operational support, and we are sorry that we could not provide you support as quickly as you would like. Our small development team had not previously encountered server problems of this magnitude, which led to a long lead time for applications.

It's a pity to admit this, but our application does not work with pop-up baskets, and the listing of our application does not say otherwise. This function will be implemented in the future, but now it is not.

We value each of our clients and will try to improve its stability; we are now working on this. Please stay in touch with our support so that we can find a personalized solution for you.

FRENCH BRAID TOUCH

Very good app, she does the work and much more...and if face a problem? do not worry, the support is perfect! I highly recommend!

November 11, 2019

Thank you so much for such a high rating of our application and service!

Steri-Studio

this app does exactly as it should, allows customers to pre-order a product not yet in stock. very easy to set up and free. what more could you ask?

November 1, 2019

Thank you so much for the review! We are pleased to know that the work of our team is useful and highly appreciated.

Wandering Desert Boutique

I like it, but wish there was a way to do a waitlist for items where customers dont have to pay until we know if we can add extra stock. I hate having to refund customers if an item sells out with my vendor before I can snag them for customers.

October 30, 2019

Thanks for your review and feedback! Such a feature request is very popular among our users, and with future updates we will try to implement it.

Tribe Shoes

This app does not work. Even this app stop add to cart functionality.
I will never recommend this app. Also they do not response on my email which i have sent to them. It's been 15-20days.

October 15, 2019

We regret that you had difficulty contacting our support, but we could not find your appeal in our ticket system. Our support agents have sent you an email to your store’s main email. Please give us an answer so that we can support you.

By the way, we have several support channels at once that you can use: email, chat and the voice support line. Which channel did you try to use?

Casse les prix

For my theme it does not work properly and when I send a message no response within a reasonable time. I will see elsewhere if the grass is greener.

October 3, 2019

We are very sorry that our application was incompatible with the theme of your store. Our support team answered your request a day ago (at 9:30 AM (UTC+3), see a screenshot: http://prntscr.com/pe8jyb). However, after 5 days, we received a response from the server that the email you specified does not exist. For this reason, our answer has not been delivered to you.

VESTIRSI

The button takes an additional 5 seconds to load. I can't have the "Pre Order Now" button loading 5 seconds after the rest of my page. It looks unprofessional and clunky. I contacted the team for help but no one got back to me so i deleted the app.
Now, even though i deleted the app and am back to using the normal add to cart button from shopify - that button is loading slowly too - so the app has obviously done something to my store code which I cant undo. I don't recommend unless you want to slow down the load time of your product pages!!!

September 23, 2019

We apologize for the incident and would like to help you resolve this situation. Our support has already sent you an email, let us find a solution and fix it.

The Woolly Dragon

Easy to use and does exactly what I need it to do. I love the tooltip for displaying more information, and the ability to customize its size and location.

September 16, 2019

Thanks so much for your review! We are pleased that the functionality of our application meets your needs.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12