Pre‑order Simple Pre‑order

Pre‑order Simple Pre‑order

by KAD Systems

Manage pre-orders & never miss a sale with Simple Pre-order

Yuccs

The pre-order button doesn't work sometimes creating mistakes! Zero recommended! Need to work on that!

Elpumps Switzerland GmbH

As its name implies: Simple! Functions well, Maxim gives excellent Customer Service. Highly recommended!

Jits Ape

The Pre-order app by KAD proved to be the simple, straightforward solution for our store, enabling our customers to pre-order our products. KAD support was very responsive during the initial set-up when we had questions. Overall, the set-up is easy and the app does exactly what it should. If you are looking for a pre-order solution, I would definitely recommend this app.

Demei Watches™

The app is simple to use. Customer support was great too, very fast in responding on the issue I got.

Mperor

We have been using the Simple Pre-Order App for half a year now. Wanted to really test it out before giving a review. Recently it had a major bug and it pretty much hampered all of my websites orders. We quickly send a message through to the developers and they replied within 1 minute. They told us they need at least 16 hours to fixed it. We were skeptical that it could be done that quickly...16 hours later, they sent an email, saying it done. I gave a UAT and it's all working as is! BRILLIANT! Now we are confident the developer would deliver and make awesome apps! Definitely a must have app if you are looking for a simple back-order/pre-order function for your website!

p.s. - our sales did increase within the month itself, just get it, the app speaks for itself! Thanks KAD Systems!

HeadbandPlanet

I had some issues but the support team has been ighly responsive and everything works perfectly ! I need to test the app on long-term, but for the moment, it's perfect !

J'ai eu quelques soucis de fonctionnement à l'installation de l'app mais la team a été très efficace et tout est rentré dans l'ordre ! A tester dans le long terme, mais pour le moment, je suis pleinement satisfaite !

Green Upward Store

I used this app to help me gather pre-orders. Easy it is to install and set up. Wish it more affordable.

Grab Nepal

This app made it super easy to offer pre-orders to our customers and we got a pre-order the day after we installed the app! The app is so easy to use, super straightforward.

We had a small issue but the the support team helped us ...

Kalle Underwear

We had a small issue but the the support team helped us so quickly and everything is great now. The support team is amazing. Can't imagine ever taking the pre-order option off our website, it's so useful.

MyoActive

This app is great, works perfectly how it should and has a great support team behind it.
Couldn't recommend more!