Simple Pre‑order

Simple Pre‑order

by KAD Systems

The best way to start selling Pre-orders (づ ◕‿◕ )づ

FRENCH BRAID TOUCH

Very good app, she does the work and much more...and if face a problem? do not worry, the support is perfect! I highly recommend!

November 11, 2019

Thank you so much for such a high rating of our application and service!

Steri-Studio

this app does exactly as it should, allows customers to pre-order a product not yet in stock. very easy to set up and free. what more could you ask?

November 1, 2019

Thank you so much for the review! We are pleased to know that the work of our team is useful and highly appreciated.

Wandering Desert Boutique

I like it, but wish there was a way to do a waitlist for items where customers dont have to pay until we know if we can add extra stock. I hate having to refund customers if an item sells out with my vendor before I can snag them for customers.

October 30, 2019

Thanks for your review and feedback! Such a feature request is very popular among our users, and with future updates we will try to implement it.

Tribe Shoes

This app does not work. Even this app stop add to cart functionality.
I will never recommend this app. Also they do not response on my email which i have sent to them. It's been 15-20days.

October 15, 2019

We regret that you had difficulty contacting our support, but we could not find your appeal in our ticket system. Our support agents have sent you an email to your store’s main email. Please give us an answer so that we can support you.

By the way, we have several support channels at once that you can use: email, chat and the voice support line. Which channel did you try to use?

Casse les prix

For my theme it does not work properly and when I send a message no response within a reasonable time. I will see elsewhere if the grass is greener.

October 3, 2019

We are very sorry that our application was incompatible with the theme of your store. Our support team answered your request a day ago (at 9:30 AM (UTC+3), see a screenshot: http://prntscr.com/pe8jyb). However, after 5 days, we received a response from the server that the email you specified does not exist. For this reason, our answer has not been delivered to you.

VESTIRSI

The button takes an additional 5 seconds to load. I can't have the "Pre Order Now" button loading 5 seconds after the rest of my page. It looks unprofessional and clunky. I contacted the team for help but no one got back to me so i deleted the app.
Now, even though i deleted the app and am back to using the normal add to cart button from shopify - that button is loading slowly too - so the app has obviously done something to my store code which I cant undo. I don't recommend unless you want to slow down the load time of your product pages!!!

September 23, 2019

We apologize for the incident and would like to help you resolve this situation. Our support has already sent you an email, let us find a solution and fix it.

The Woolly Dragon

Easy to use and does exactly what I need it to do. I love the tooltip for displaying more information, and the ability to customize its size and location.

September 16, 2019

Thanks so much for your review! We are pleased that the functionality of our application meets your needs.

What Fashion Wants

This is a really great pre-order app it has all the features I needed to implement. The information hover bar is also helpful for writing delivery dates.

September 16, 2019

Thank you so much for such a brilliant review and useful feedback! We will try to make our application even better.

W.I.S.E. Inc.

cfhgdgsdghfgfxgfdxgfdxggggggggggggggggggdxgfdhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhfhhf

Olana.

A great app that is very user friendly and sophisticated in design. Also, there's a really helpful support team in place to assist with any queries!

July 3, 2019

Thanks for your review! We are glad that you are satisfied with our application and the work of our support team.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12