Simple Pre‑order

Simple Pre‑order

by KAD Systems

Manage pre-orders & never miss a sale with Simple Pre-order

RE ONA

Works great! Developers are very helpful and were able to assist me when I had issues very quickly.

May 27, 2019

Many thanks for your review! It is very nice to know that our work is highly appreciated by users of our application.

Spider Grills

Works Great. Really responsive customer service. Was able to text quickly and they fixed the issue right away. Very happy so far.

May 27, 2019

Many thanks for your review! We are pleased that our application has proven useful for your business and that our support has been able to satisfy your request.

8tote.com

This application is simple and easy to use. The support was great too! I will definitely continue to use it.

May 22, 2019

Thanks for your review! We are glad that you were satisfied with our application and its support.

Glam Queen Lashes

I like this app it is really easy to use and very helpful I totally recommend it, I will keep this app

May 16, 2019

Thank you very much for your review! It is very nice to know that we can make our application simple and useful, and we will continue to improve it.

Sound Town Inc

The app works great, it's easy to use and the support was super friendly and helpful. I was having an issue with the app, I contacted the support and they offered immediate assistance. More importantly, they fixed my issue.

May 16, 2019

Thank you so much for your review! We are pleased that our application and its support have been so effective for you.

Ivy League Mafia, LLC

I really like how easy to use and simple this app is. Its not hard to figure out and it looks beautiful and professional on my store. I love it!

May 13, 2019

Thank you so much for your review! We try to make our application even better and more functional for you and are very glad that you like it.

Brain Tea™

The app is not working at all, and it has been 2 days since I send the support a message and they haven't replied yet.

April 27, 2019

We are very sorry that the application did not start right away for you. In fact, our support responded to your request yesterday in less than 3 hours. Please reply by email from our support so that we can help you.

BIGastuce

Merci beaucoup à toutes l'équipe mais l'edition de l'application pourrait etre améliorer pour etre beaucoup plus simple

April 19, 2019

Thank you for your feedback! We will be very glad to know your opinion on what we need to improve in order to make our application easier to use.

ohsopaper

It is simple and works the way it says it works. I do however wish that instead of just giving me a long list of my preorders that it actually had a dashboard that totaled them up and showed total # of orders and total $ the list is kind of pointless.

April 12, 2019

Thank you very much for such an informative and positive review! We took note of your wishes and will definitely improve the dashboard in future updates.

K9 Mask

Thanks for the support the day I started using the App to get my store prepared for pre-sales. I didn't notice the 'enable' feature in the settings which is more my fault than yours.

April 12, 2019

Thanks more for your feedback! We are glad that our support has been helpful to you. Email us again if you have any further questions.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11