KAD Pre‑order

KAD Pre‑order

by KAD::Systems

The best way to start selling Pre-orders. Free for 2 products!

Glowfull

This app has really helped me build my store. It has brought me many happy customers that I would otherwise have lost. It works well and is very user friendly and easy to navigate. Helpful chat support with friendly assistance

July 8, 2020

Thank you for your positive review! We will try to make the application even better so that it is worthy of the highest rating.

Veldskoen Shoes Australia

Love this app! Super easy to set up and really great customisable features. I also love that I can add quantities for pre-order to each variant!

July 8, 2020

Thanks so much for your positive review! We are happy to know that our product is so highly regarded by users.

PEDAL Industries

love this app! we are constantly replenishing inventory and the app makes it easy to communicate this with customers. good job guys!

July 8, 2020

Thank you for choosing our application and so highly rated it in the review! We are trying to make the application even better.

Diabetes.co.uk

Fantastic app. We have tried a number of apps for pre-orders, this was the only one that worked and it was super simple to setup.

July 8, 2020

Thanks so much for your review! We are happy that our application is so convenient and useful for you.

Unto This Last

Prompt support, very helpful.
We use this app for offering our furniture either from Stock or Made to Order.

April 30, 2020

Many thanks! We are glad that our support is highly appreciated.

Epic Gardening

Great support on this app. Some features I'd like aren't here yet, but chatted with support and they're already talking to developers about adding. Top notch!

April 30, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! We are glad that you are satisfied with our user service.

EvaRoseNZ

Used this app to add pre-order to items. Support is great, they assisted me with everything from a-z

April 8, 2020

Thank you for choosing our application! We are glad that you were satisfied with our service.

Joy Food Company

This app is awesome. Very easy and intuitive to use. Just follow the instructions and you are good to go. Very great support too. Highly recommended.

April 8, 2020

We are glad that you appreciated our work so much, many thanks!

ilya

Support is quick to revert back, which is great! Not as streamlined in usage but can be fixed with updates. There's also some loading time upon visiting of the product page (not instant load like normal Shopify functions). Overall, does its job and simple enough to be useful.

April 8, 2020

Thank you for your review! We will try to make the application even better in order to earn the highest rating from you.

Munchkin and Bear

Having pre-orders available before the goods arrive is key for us - this app was super simple to use and to make minor adjustments like colour of the button to suit our site. When there was a error the live chat was quick and fixed the problem within 5 mins.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13