KAD Pre‑order — PreOrder NOW

KAD Pre‑order — PreOrder NOW

by KAD::Systems

Sell Pre-orders • Out of Stock • Free for 2 products!

NCMPRBL

Henry was great at troubleshooting and educating us on small details on how to better use the app. We've tried a few other pre-order apps and KAD is responsive, attentive and has been great in providing our NCMPRBL community another avenue to advance their wrist!

Bambooda

Amazing app! Anyone with basic knowledge can set up in a blink of an eye in just few clicks! So far no bugs affecting my shop!

Paulita Errázuriz

Perfect app for who is looking a pre-order function. I tried other ones and no doubt that this one is the best. Support response very quickly with a huge willingness to solve a issue created by another pre-order app. Highly recommended!

Liebe Seele

I was doing pre-order for some 20 products in my store. The KAD Pre-order worked well on setting presale period, inventory, button style and function, etc., it has every basic function you need to set up pre-order. But sometimes when I'm setting the time period for multiple products or variants together, it broke down sometimes.

August 6, 2020

Thank you so much for your review and feedback! We will study your experience to improve our application.

defyfoods

Easy and approachable to start taking pre-orders! After trying pretty much all the other apps, I always come back to this one.

August 3, 2020

Thanks a lot! We are glad our App comes you in handy!

The Camera Box

This is by far the best pre order app for your buck on the Shopify app store. I have tried many other apps but had to delete them. The updates are published instantly, and the tooltip feature works great too.

Wish they could a "Notify Me" feature in which customers can sign up to be notified when out of stock items are restocked.

August 3, 2020

Thank you for your feedback and great suggestion how to make our App even more useful!
Our development team is looking forward to add this feature in one of the upcoming updates.

Glowfull

This app has really helped me build my store. It has brought me many happy customers that I would otherwise have lost. It works well and is very user friendly and easy to navigate. Helpful chat support with friendly assistance

July 8, 2020

Thank you for your positive review! We will try to make the application even better so that it is worthy of the highest rating.

Veldskoen Shoes Australia

Love this app! Super easy to set up and really great customisable features. I also love that I can add quantities for pre-order to each variant!

July 8, 2020

Thanks so much for your positive review! We are happy to know that our product is so highly regarded by users.

PEDAL Industries

love this app! we are constantly replenishing inventory and the app makes it easy to communicate this with customers. good job guys!

July 8, 2020

Thank you for choosing our application and so highly rated it in the review! We are trying to make the application even better.

Diabetes.co.uk

Fantastic app. We have tried a number of apps for pre-orders, this was the only one that worked and it was super simple to setup.

July 8, 2020

Thanks so much for your review! We are happy that our application is so convenient and useful for you.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14