KAD PREORDER

KAD PREORDER

by KAD::Systems

Sell Out of Stock, Sold Out, Coming Soon via Partial Payments

Vvög Granby

Easily recommend this app over the ones i tried before, great customer support comes with it and the app permit you to modify multiple variants at a time which is rare on other apps

August 5, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! We are happy to hear that we could meet all of your needs.

1CARHouse

I highly recommend a great app, There's a really helpful support team in place to assist with any queries!

May 11, 2021

Thank you for the review! We are always glad to help:)

inFaceBeauty

Полезное приложение, Конверсия выросла с помощью этого приложения! Советую всем! Спасибо разработчики_)

April 8, 2021

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate your user feedback.

MIRAI

Great app! Very easy to install and handle. The fact that it supports multiple languages is another big plus.
The only thing that is seriously missing is a mixed cart warning. I hope this will be implemented in the near future.

March 11, 2021

Thank you for the great review! Mixed cart notification is right around the corner. New update is coming soon.

DNR WHEELS PTE LTD

Their support is great and fast. They helped me to fix my issue and the user experience for our website has been improved as well. Thank you!

January 25, 2021

Thank you for your review! We glad that our App helped to improve your business. Looking forward for a long term cooperation with you.

UnixLights

i used this app to help me. i really like how it does. it would be nice if it did you better. thank you

January 13, 2021

Thank you for your review! We glad that you enjoy using KAD Pre-order. This is what we are working for.

Clio Hair Extensions

I've tried a few different pre-order apps and had trouble with all of them. KAD is simple to use and the customer service has been impeccable. Special kudos to Dariya!

January 13, 2021

Wow! Thank you so much for such an incredible feedback and thank you for using KAD Pre-order!

UnixVibe

I tried 3-4 other pre-order apps and they either didn't work, had slow/ineffective customer service to troubleshoot problems, or they didn't have good features. However KAD-PreOrder was an amazing fit. I had some issues at the beginning, and contacted their live chat. I was connected...

January 12, 2021

Thank you for such a heartwarming review! Our team always ready to help with any issues. Thank you for choosing KAD Pre-order!

Villa Cotton

Great app for managing pre-order sales. Simple to use. Very fast and helpful technical support. I will absolutely recommend to collegues!

December 17, 2020

Thank you for such a warm review! Our team really appreciate your feedback.

feeltobuy

I highly recommend a great app. I didn't even know how much easier it would make my job. I give a big like to software developers!

December 10, 2020

We truly appreciate your review. To make your job easier is exactly what we are working for. Thank you for choosing KAD Pre-order!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16