Pre‑order Simple Pre‑order

Pre‑order Simple Pre‑order

by KAD Systems

Manage pre-orders & never miss a sale with Simple Pre-order

What Fashion Wants

This is a really great pre-order app it has all the features I needed to implement. The information hover bar is also helpful for writing delivery dates.

W.I.S.E. Inc.

cfhgdgsdghfgfxgfdxgfdxggggggggggggggggggdxgfdhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhfhhf

Olana.

A great app that is very user friendly and sophisticated in design. Also, there's a really helpful support team in place to assist with any queries!

July 3, 2019

Thanks for your review! We are glad that you are satisfied with our application and the work of our support team.

RE ONA

Works great! Developers are very helpful and were able to assist me when I had issues very quickly.

May 27, 2019

Many thanks for your review! It is very nice to know that our work is highly appreciated by users of our application.

Spider Grills

Works Great. Really responsive customer service. Was able to text quickly and they fixed the issue right away. Very happy so far.

May 27, 2019

Many thanks for your review! We are pleased that our application has proven useful for your business and that our support has been able to satisfy your request.

8tote.com

This application is simple and easy to use. The support was great too! I will definitely continue to use it.

May 22, 2019

Thanks for your review! We are glad that you were satisfied with our application and its support.

Glam Queen Lashes

I like this app it is really easy to use and very helpful I totally recommend it, I will keep this app

May 16, 2019

Thank you very much for your review! It is very nice to know that we can make our application simple and useful, and we will continue to improve it.

Sound Town Inc

The app works great, it's easy to use and the support was super friendly and helpful. I was having an issue with the app, I contacted the support and they offered immediate assistance. More importantly, they fixed my issue.

May 16, 2019

Thank you so much for your review! We are pleased that our application and its support have been so effective for you.

Ivy League Mafia, LLC

I really like how easy to use and simple this app is. Its not hard to figure out and it looks beautiful and professional on my store. I love it!

May 13, 2019

Thank you so much for your review! We try to make our application even better and more functional for you and are very glad that you like it.

Brain Tea™

The app is not working at all, and it has been 2 days since I send the support a message and they haven't replied yet.

April 27, 2019

We are very sorry that the application did not start right away for you. In fact, our support responded to your request yesterday in less than 3 hours. Please reply by email from our support so that we can help you.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11