KAD PREORDER

KAD PREORDER

by KAD::Systems

Bulk setting, partial payments, translations, schedule, badges

ORGANMASTER SHOES

The app worked badly and caused a lot of clean up work for me at first. It also took days to get the attention of the customer service to fix it. However, they DID fix it finally and it works like a charm. The app is very well designed with a user friendly dashboard. Although initially very aggravating, they did make it right. If you get this app I would do a small test run to see if it works with your website and get it all straightened out before setting up featured products that will get a lot of orders and attention right away.

September 22, 2021

Thank for your review! We are glad that app is working correctly in your Store now. You can always come to us with anything, we are there for you.

MIRAI

Great app! Very easy to install and handle. The fact that it supports multiple languages is another big plus.
The only thing that is seriously missing is a mixed cart warning. I hope this will be implemented in the near future.

March 11, 2021

Thank you for the great review! Mixed cart notification is right around the corner. New update is coming soon.

The Camera Box

This is by far the best pre order app for your buck on the Shopify app store. I have tried many other apps but had to delete them. The updates are published instantly, and the tooltip feature works great too.

Wish they could a "Notify Me" feature in which customers can sign up to be notified when out of stock items are restocked.

August 3, 2020

Thank you for your feedback and great suggestion how to make our App even more useful!
Our development team is looking forward to add this feature in one of the upcoming updates.

Glowfull

This app has really helped me build my store. It has brought me many happy customers that I would otherwise have lost. It works well and is very user friendly and easy to navigate. Helpful chat support with friendly assistance

July 8, 2020

Thank you for your positive review! We will try to make the application even better so that it is worthy of the highest rating.

ilya

Support is quick to revert back, which is great! Not as streamlined in usage but can be fixed with updates. There's also some loading time upon visiting of the product page (not instant load like normal Shopify functions). Overall, does its job and simple enough to be useful.

April 8, 2020

Thank you for your review! We will try to make the application even better in order to earn the highest rating from you.

Munchkin and Bear

Having pre-orders available before the goods arrive is key for us - this app was super simple to use and to make minor adjustments like colour of the button to suit our site. When there was a error the live chat was quick and fixed the problem within 5 mins.

Wandering Desert Boutique

I like it, but wish there was a way to do a waitlist for items where customers dont have to pay until we know if we can add extra stock. I hate having to refund customers if an item sells out with my vendor before I can snag them for customers.

October 30, 2019

Thanks for your review and feedback! Such a feature request is very popular among our users, and with future updates we will try to implement it.

BIGastuce

Merci beaucoup à toutes l'équipe mais l'edition de l'application pourrait etre améliorer pour etre beaucoup plus simple

April 19, 2019

Thank you for your feedback! We will be very glad to know your opinion on what we need to improve in order to make our application easier to use.

Global Flowers Express

Good application was what I was looking for, I recommend it to perform tasks in your store, I hope it accepts more functions.

HEAP Store

Installed easily, needed assistance in getting it working on my store. ETA for a response was 12 hours but heard back really quickly! Everything was set up & good to go in no time.

Previous 1