KAD Pre‑order — PreOrder NOW

KAD Pre‑order — PreOrder NOW

by KAD::Systems

Sell Pre-orders • Out of Stock • Free for 2 products!

Wild B

You'd think they would have the app in full working condition before publishing it to the app store or at least disclose that the payment/checkout system is not in active working order. I had several customers attempt to pre-order and got several complaints. They received "non-deliverable" errors and payment errors. Now I have customers that are turned off from ordering from my website because it seems underdeveloped.

November 6, 2020

We are very sorry that some of your customers were having difficulty placing their orders. We're not sure if this could have happened due to our application, but we would like to understand everything. The fact is that our application does not interfere with the payment and delivery methods configured in stores. In order to understand and resolve the situation, our support team initiated a three-way email dialogue with the Shopify support team and you. Please check your email.

LAMONTBFTC

This app does not work. Please fix the bugs. Also, the directions are no help what so ever. UX and overall performance of the site could greatly be improved.

October 2, 2020

We are very sorry that you ran into difficulties when you first interact with our product. Our support team is trying to contact you to understand the situation and make efforts to fix everything.

Tribe Shoes

This app does not work. Even this app stop add to cart functionality.
I will never recommend this app. Also they do not response on my email which i have sent to them. It's been 15-20days.

October 15, 2019

We regret that you had difficulty contacting our support, but we could not find your appeal in our ticket system. Our support agents have sent you an email to your store’s main email. Please give us an answer so that we can support you.

By the way, we have several support channels at once that you can use: email, chat and the voice support line. Which channel did you try to use?

VESTIRSI

The button takes an additional 5 seconds to load. I can't have the "Pre Order Now" button loading 5 seconds after the rest of my page. It looks unprofessional and clunky. I contacted the team for help but no one got back to me so i deleted the app.
Now, even though i deleted the app and am back to using the normal add to cart button from shopify - that button is loading slowly too - so the app has obviously done something to my store code which I cant undo. I don't recommend unless you want to slow down the load time of your product pages!!!

September 23, 2019

We apologize for the incident and would like to help you resolve this situation. Our support has already sent you an email, let us find a solution and fix it.

Brain Tea™

The app is not working at all, and it has been 2 days since I send the support a message and they haven't replied yet.

April 27, 2019

We are very sorry that the application did not start right away for you. In fact, our support responded to your request yesterday in less than 3 hours. Please reply by email from our support so that we can help you.