Pre‑order Simple Pre‑order

Pre‑order Simple Pre‑order

by KAD Systems

Manage pre-orders & never miss a sale with Simple Pre-order

Casse les prix

For my theme it does not work properly and when I send a message no response within a reasonable time. I will see elsewhere if the grass is greener.

October 3, 2019

We are very sorry that our application was incompatible with the theme of your store. Our support team answered your request a day ago (at 9:30 AM (UTC+3), see a screenshot: http://prntscr.com/pe8jyb). However, after 5 days, we received a response from the server that the email you specified does not exist. For this reason, our answer has not been delivered to you.

VESTIRSI

The button takes an additional 5 seconds to load. I can't have the "Pre Order Now" button loading 5 seconds after the rest of my page. It looks unprofessional and clunky. I contacted the team for help but no one got back to me so i deleted the app.
Now, even though i deleted the app and am back to using the normal add to cart button from shopify - that button is loading slowly too - so the app has obviously done something to my store code which I cant undo. I don't recommend unless you want to slow down the load time of your product pages!!!

September 23, 2019

We apologize for the incident and would like to help you resolve this situation. Our support has already sent you an email, let us find a solution and fix it.

Brain Tea™

The app is not working at all, and it has been 2 days since I send the support a message and they haven't replied yet.

April 27, 2019

We are very sorry that the application did not start right away for you. In fact, our support responded to your request yesterday in less than 3 hours. Please reply by email from our support so that we can help you.