Simple Pre‑order

Simple Pre‑order

by KAD Systems

Manage pre-orders & never miss a sale with Simple Pre-order

kennaandthechaos

I tried doing some items pre order in my shop and it doesn't show up like it says it will... I did a test run and theres not "pre order now" button. It doesn't give you a whole lot of info to help you to fix the problem

March 25, 2019

We are very sorry that you encountered difficulties when using our application. Our support is in a hurry to contact you to help solve this situation. Hold on!

Nick Noir

Initially, I was frustrated that customer support completely ignored my emails (before X-mas) while I tried to ask a question about the app. The app does as designed as far as I can tell, which is more than I can say for other apps in the Shopify store. I heard back from the owner of this app after the new year and he apologized and took care of the issue. Rating as been adjusted to reflect my experience.

UPDATE: The owner of the app emailed me daily to straighten out the problem. I spent some time to find the email he was asking about but once I emailed back (multiple times) I haven't heard a word. Spotty customer service.

April 3, 2019

Hello Nick, we are very sorry that this situation has occurred. We are trying to contact you in order to resolve the situation, but we cannot contact you in any way. Please respond to our emails so that we can sort things out.