Simple Pre‑order

Simple Pre‑order

by KAD Systems

The best way to start selling Pre-orders (づ ◕‿◕ )づ

Wandering Desert Boutique

I like it, but wish there was a way to do a waitlist for items where customers dont have to pay until we know if we can add extra stock. I hate having to refund customers if an item sells out with my vendor before I can snag them for customers.

October 30, 2019

Thanks for your review and feedback! Such a feature request is very popular among our users, and with future updates we will try to implement it.

BIGastuce

Merci beaucoup à toutes l'équipe mais l'edition de l'application pourrait etre améliorer pour etre beaucoup plus simple

April 19, 2019

Thank you for your feedback! We will be very glad to know your opinion on what we need to improve in order to make our application easier to use.

Global Flowers Express

Good application was what I was looking for, I recommend it to perform tasks in your store, I hope it accepts more functions.

HEAP Store

Installed easily, needed assistance in getting it working on my store. ETA for a response was 12 hours but heard back really quickly! Everything was set up & good to go in no time.

Yuccs

We found an issue with the preorder button at the beginning but the customer service was very fast and they could solve the problem in just one day. We are using it and very happy with it. We strong recommend it!

Sole Mechanics

Easy to use and integrated seamlessly with our platform - looked like a native feature. Great little app - very useful.

Brassybra