KAD Pre‑order

KAD Pre‑order

by KAD::Systems

The best way to start selling Pre-orders. Free for 2 products!

The Camera Box

This is by far the best pre order app for your buck on the Shopify app store. I have tried many other apps but had to delete them. The updates are published instantly, and the tooltip feature works great too.

Wish they could a "Notify Me" feature in which customers can sign up to be notified when out of stock items are restocked.

August 3, 2020

Thank you for your feedback and great suggestion how to make our App even more useful!
Our development team is looking forward to add this feature in one of the upcoming updates.

Glowfull

This app has really helped me build my store. It has brought me many happy customers that I would otherwise have lost. It works well and is very user friendly and easy to navigate. Helpful chat support with friendly assistance

July 8, 2020

Thank you for your positive review! We will try to make the application even better so that it is worthy of the highest rating.

ilya

Support is quick to revert back, which is great! Not as streamlined in usage but can be fixed with updates. There's also some loading time upon visiting of the product page (not instant load like normal Shopify functions). Overall, does its job and simple enough to be useful.

April 8, 2020

Thank you for your review! We will try to make the application even better in order to earn the highest rating from you.

Munchkin and Bear

Having pre-orders available before the goods arrive is key for us - this app was super simple to use and to make minor adjustments like colour of the button to suit our site. When there was a error the live chat was quick and fixed the problem within 5 mins.

Wandering Desert Boutique

I like it, but wish there was a way to do a waitlist for items where customers dont have to pay until we know if we can add extra stock. I hate having to refund customers if an item sells out with my vendor before I can snag them for customers.

October 30, 2019

Thanks for your review and feedback! Such a feature request is very popular among our users, and with future updates we will try to implement it.

BIGastuce

Merci beaucoup à toutes l'équipe mais l'edition de l'application pourrait etre améliorer pour etre beaucoup plus simple

April 19, 2019

Thank you for your feedback! We will be very glad to know your opinion on what we need to improve in order to make our application easier to use.

Global Flowers Express

Good application was what I was looking for, I recommend it to perform tasks in your store, I hope it accepts more functions.

HEAP Store

Installed easily, needed assistance in getting it working on my store. ETA for a response was 12 hours but heard back really quickly! Everything was set up & good to go in no time.

Yuccs

We found an issue with the preorder button at the beginning but the customer service was very fast and they could solve the problem in just one day. We are using it and very happy with it. We strong recommend it!

Sole Mechanics

Easy to use and integrated seamlessly with our platform - looked like a native feature. Great little app - very useful.

Previous 1