Simple Pre‑order

Simple Pre‑order

by KAD Systems

The best way to start selling Pre-orders (づ ◕‿◕ )づ

FRENCH BRAID TOUCH

Very good app, she does the work and much more...and if face a problem? do not worry, the support is perfect! I highly recommend!

November 11, 2019

Thank you so much for such a high rating of our application and service!

Steri-Studio

this app does exactly as it should, allows customers to pre-order a product not yet in stock. very easy to set up and free. what more could you ask?

November 1, 2019

Thank you so much for the review! We are pleased to know that the work of our team is useful and highly appreciated.

The Woolly Dragon

Easy to use and does exactly what I need it to do. I love the tooltip for displaying more information, and the ability to customize its size and location.

September 16, 2019

Thanks so much for your review! We are pleased that the functionality of our application meets your needs.

What Fashion Wants

This is a really great pre-order app it has all the features I needed to implement. The information hover bar is also helpful for writing delivery dates.

September 16, 2019

Thank you so much for such a brilliant review and useful feedback! We will try to make our application even better.

W.I.S.E. Inc.

cfhgdgsdghfgfxgfdxgfdxggggggggggggggggggdxgfdhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhfhhf

Olana.

A great app that is very user friendly and sophisticated in design. Also, there's a really helpful support team in place to assist with any queries!

July 3, 2019

Thanks for your review! We are glad that you are satisfied with our application and the work of our support team.

RE ONA

Works great! Developers are very helpful and were able to assist me when I had issues very quickly.

May 27, 2019

Many thanks for your review! It is very nice to know that our work is highly appreciated by users of our application.

Spider Grills

Works Great. Really responsive customer service. Was able to text quickly and they fixed the issue right away. Very happy so far.

May 27, 2019

Many thanks for your review! We are pleased that our application has proven useful for your business and that our support has been able to satisfy your request.

8tote.com

This application is simple and easy to use. The support was great too! I will definitely continue to use it.

May 22, 2019

Thanks for your review! We are glad that you were satisfied with our application and its support.

Glam Queen Lashes

I like this app it is really easy to use and very helpful I totally recommend it, I will keep this app

May 16, 2019

Thank you very much for your review! It is very nice to know that we can make our application simple and useful, and we will continue to improve it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10