KAD Pre‑order

KAD Pre‑order

by KAD::Systems

The best way to start selling Pre-orders. Free for 2 products!

Veldskoen Shoes Australia

Love this app! Super easy to set up and really great customisable features. I also love that I can add quantities for pre-order to each variant!

July 8, 2020

Thanks so much for your positive review! We are happy to know that our product is so highly regarded by users.

PEDAL Industries

love this app! we are constantly replenishing inventory and the app makes it easy to communicate this with customers. good job guys!

July 8, 2020

Thank you for choosing our application and so highly rated it in the review! We are trying to make the application even better.

Diabetes.co.uk

Fantastic app. We have tried a number of apps for pre-orders, this was the only one that worked and it was super simple to setup.

July 8, 2020

Thanks so much for your review! We are happy that our application is so convenient and useful for you.

Unto This Last

Prompt support, very helpful.
We use this app for offering our furniture either from Stock or Made to Order.

April 30, 2020

Many thanks! We are glad that our support is highly appreciated.

Epic Gardening

Great support on this app. Some features I'd like aren't here yet, but chatted with support and they're already talking to developers about adding. Top notch!

April 30, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! We are glad that you are satisfied with our user service.

EvaRoseNZ

Used this app to add pre-order to items. Support is great, they assisted me with everything from a-z

April 8, 2020

Thank you for choosing our application! We are glad that you were satisfied with our service.

Joy Food Company

This app is awesome. Very easy and intuitive to use. Just follow the instructions and you are good to go. Very great support too. Highly recommended.

April 8, 2020

We are glad that you appreciated our work so much, many thanks!

MaskZ of Sweden

I've tried downloading many pre order apps and this automatically change to my theme design without any hassles. Super helpful without the need of developers.

March 2, 2020

Thank you for your review! We are glad that the functionality that we add to our application is so useful and convenient to use.

Crown Rash Guards

I did a trial of most of the popular pre-order apps, and this was the easiest to use. No-complaints at all, it's a good choice :)

March 2, 2020

Thanks so much for your review! We are very pleased to know that our user interface is convenient and understandable to our users.

Cozy Curlers

I used this app when I first launched my store to collect pre-orders before having my product available. It was easy to install and the app integrated seamlessly with the backend of my website.
I ran out of inventory before Christmas and I ran into trouble installing it the second time. If you have trouble installing this app, contact their customer service. They are very helpful and will help you solve your problems.

January 15, 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback! We are pleased to hear that our work is valuable and useful.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11