Pre‑order Simple Pre‑order

Pre‑order Simple Pre‑order

by KAD Systems

Manage pre-orders & never miss a sale with Simple Pre-order

ohsopaper

It is simple and works the way it says it works. I do however wish that instead of just giving me a long list of my preorders that it actually had a dashboard that totaled them up and showed total # of orders and total $ the list is kind of pointless.

April 12, 2019

Thank you very much for such an informative and positive review! We took note of your wishes and will definitely improve the dashboard in future updates.

K9 Mask

Thanks for the support the day I started using the App to get my store prepared for pre-sales. I didn't notice the 'enable' feature in the settings which is more my fault than yours.

April 12, 2019

Thanks more for your feedback! We are glad that our support has been helpful to you. Email us again if you have any further questions.

Vêtements Mandala

This app is really straight forward and allowed us to easily activate pre-orders on our shop in no time!

BOTENWINKEL.NL

Works excellent with variants, simple and easy set up. Really helps with pre-order management. A must have!

Soul Sparks

Very good support. Quick to respond, courteous and efficient. App is good. Easy to setup. I love that it auto matches to your themes colours. It's working well. It could do with a few tweaks though like better product search and catering for out of stock. Some of the other pre-order apps on Shopify do that and for less. But they were either bulky to set up or the support not so great.

All in all I prefer this application and support.

Rugged Soul Inc.

Love this App - its great when i run out of a size. I don't have to put the item out of stock ever - i can just switch it to pre-order and continue getting business!

Woven Crafts

The simple pre-order app is just as its name suggests -- easy to navigate, easy to use, and has the basic features you need for a pre-order app. Their customer service works very quickly as well which is crucial in running an online/remote business.

Slide by Innovation In Motion

Tried 2 apps before this one. This one was the only one that worked as intended. The app is simple but effective.

Elpumps Switzerland GmbH

As its name implies: Simple! Functions well, Maxim gives excellent Customer Service. Highly recommended!

Jits Ape

The Pre-order app by KAD proved to be the simple, straightforward solution for our store, enabling our customers to pre-order our products. KAD support was very responsive during the initial set-up when we had questions. Overall, the set-up is easy and the app does exactly what it should. If you are looking for a pre-order solution, I would definitely recommend this app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9