KAD Pre‑order — PreOrder NOW

KAD Pre‑order — PreOrder NOW

by KAD::Systems

Sell Pre-orders • Out of Stock • Free for 2 products!

AllBliss

One of the best designed Apps. Does what it promises and very simple to use and set up. It was very useful for me as I was able to quickly set up the products for pre-order with the necessary conditions.

November 19, 2020

Thank you so much for your amazing review! We are happy that you like our product so much. This motivates us to develop it and make it even more functional, convenient and useful.

Reptile Express Inc.

I tried 3-4 other pre-order apps and they either didn't work, had slow/ineffective customer service to troubleshoot problems, or they didn't have good features. However KAD-PreOrder was an amazing fit. I had some issues at the beginning, and contacted their live chat. I was connected instantly and Henry was super patient and very well versed on his product. He went above and beyond to set their product up on our Shopify admin properly. I'm now a subscribed member and loving the ease of use of this app! Thank you so much, Henry! Your patience and help was super appreciated :)

October 28, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! We are happy to know that our product is highly regarded by our users.

Egard Watch Company

The customer service team is insanely good. Just stayed on with me for an hour to help me get this working. Top notch. The app itself does exactly what it needs to. Pre-orders help save my business during Covid!

October 8, 2020

Thanks so much for your complimentary review! It is very important for us to know that all our efforts are greatly appreciated.

Three Chins Brewing

I've only got the free plan at the moment to see how it goes with pre-orders but it is such an easy app to use. Highly recommend it and Henry helped me with a small hiccup which ended up being on my end.

October 8, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! We are happy to know that you are happy with our product and support.

NCMPRBL

Henry was great at troubleshooting and educating us on small details on how to better use the app. We've tried a few other pre-order apps and KAD is responsive, attentive and has been great in providing our NCMPRBL community another avenue to advance their wrist!

October 2, 2020

Thanks a lot for your great review! It is very important for us to receive feedback on the work of our support team.

Bambooda

Amazing app! Anyone with basic knowledge can set up in a blink of an eye in just few clicks! So far no bugs affecting my shop!

October 2, 2020

Thanks a lot for your review! It's important for us to know that the app is friendly to you and works well.

Paulita Errázuriz

Perfect app for who is looking a pre-order function. I tried other ones and no doubt that this one is the best. Support response very quickly with a huge willingness to solve a issue created by another pre-order app. Highly recommended!

October 2, 2020

Thank you so much for your brilliant review! We are glad that you highly rate our product.

Liebe Seele

I was doing pre-order for some 20 products in my store. The KAD Pre-order worked well on setting presale period, inventory, button style and function, etc., it has every basic function you need to set up pre-order. But sometimes when I'm setting the time period for multiple products or variants together, it broke down sometimes.

August 6, 2020

Thank you so much for your review and feedback! We will study your experience to improve our application.

defyfoods

Easy and approachable to start taking pre-orders! After trying pretty much all the other apps, I always come back to this one.

August 3, 2020

Thanks a lot! We are glad our App comes you in handy!

Veldskoen Shoes Australia

Love this app! Super easy to set up and really great customisable features. I also love that I can add quantities for pre-order to each variant!

July 8, 2020

Thanks so much for your positive review! We are happy to know that our product is so highly regarded by users.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12