KAD Preorder

KAD Preorder | Reviews

by KAD::Systems

Sell Out of Stock, Sold Out, Coming Soon via Partial Payments

WHOLESALE CBD FLOWER

A simple and functional app for pre-ordering. Great combination of price and quality. Recommended for sure!

Adirondack Guitar

Nice app, it does what it says. App is easy to set up and use, has a lot of useful features. The only thing missing is the ability to set up pre-orders for an entire collection

Blind Barrels

It's probably the best app for pre-orders. I've tried several, stopped at this one and don't want to look any further, I'm completely satisfied.

Sequin Sand, LLC

We have our annual autumn pre-order sale, which brings in vacation income right now when we need it most. This app made it easy to set up and works great!

November 23, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! We always glad to hear about our users success in business.

Rira Smith

I can recommend this app for sure. Partial payment works with many pre-order products in the cart and not just one.

November 12, 2021

Thank you for your review! Really appreciate it.

Signature Specialty Salon

Good App! Could not find better on the app Store. If you are planning on starting presale this is your variant.

October 7, 2021

Thanks a lot! We glad that you chose our app!

Lully Bye Baby

Used this app for years and cannot name any cons of it. The improvement they've made with multilanuage and partial payment is amazing.

September 27, 2021

Thank you! We are improving our app for a benefit of your business.

ORGANMASTER SHOES

The app worked badly and caused a lot of clean up work for me at first. It also took days to get the attention of the customer service to fix it. However, they DID fix it finally and it works like a charm. The app is very well designed with a user friendly dashboard. Although initially very aggravating, they did make it right. If you get this app I would do a small test run to see if it works with your website and get it all straightened out before setting up featured products that will get a lot of orders and attention right away.

September 22, 2021

Thank for your review! We are glad that app is working correctly in your Store now. You can always come to us with anything, we are there for you.

The Nalika

App was not working in my theme at first, but support solved the issue withing hours and helped me with settings and stuff. The best pre-order app I've tested.

September 20, 2021

Thank you for your review! We are always glad to help

Hummingbirdbottanical

Thank you for creating such a useful app! Really easy to use taking the amount of features it has. Highly recommend!

September 7, 2021

Wow! Thank you so much for your feedback.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15