Push Nova

Push Nova

by Streamlined Apps

Web Push & Facebook Messenger Conversion Marketing

R U C C I O Clothing

I installed the app and follow the guidelines on getting it set up. Very user-friendly. I'm excited to see the great results it will bring in.

NaturAll Club

We've used this app for a few months with great results, but a few weeks ago our messages stopped sending to our Facebook users (they constitute 5/6 of our contacts in this app.) We have tried to contact support with no response. Their intercom chatbot perpetually says "Back tomorrow" and our emails have gone unanswered. Looking for alternatives now.

Carboot Wines

So far, so good. Am I up to 100 characters yet? No? Jesus! You guys sure want your pound of flesh...

THE BURG. VA

Great App, super easy to set up and operate. Moreover, it allows you to focus on running your business better. Download now to enhance your online store.

Solar Sporting Goods

Easy install. Great user guides and helpful support. I'm looking forward to seeing more success in my business with this app!

The Mobile Clothes Shop

a very great app I would recommend this app to anyone works great and easy to use. also very helpful customers service from www.themobileclothesshop.co.uk

Ikonomakisgr

Just started so far so good, I will be back in a couple of weeks with more details about this app.

Amyas Design

It was easy to install cannot wait to get more sales.

Mydarlingdesigns

I am loving this new app. I added it yesterday evening and I already have some new subscribers..

Leggings By Jodi

lots of great ideas to retain customers

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 28 29