Reorder Master ‑ Repeat Orders

Reorder Master ‑ Repeat Orders

by HulkApps.com

Free Repeat Order with Wholesale Order Form to ReOrder Quickly

ABT Sweden

The app did´t really work the way i wanted it to(my fault for not reading properly) But got a super good and fast support.

September 10, 2021

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review, and are so glad to hear you're loving the app. Let us know what we should help you with to deserve those 5-stars!

Feel Good Kitchen

Does what is says, but can be a little slow. Has a problem with articles that are out of stock. Helpdesk is quick & very helpfull!

July 20, 2021

Thank you for your feedback about our app. We’ll strive to do better, however, we're so glad to hear that you got prompt assistance from our awesome support team! We appreciate the kind words. :-)

Kincaid's Is Music

I've just gotten the app up on my site and seems to work relatively well, though no one has placed a reorder yet. It can be a touch slow in loading, but nothing drastic. Support is extremely fast. The reason they got 4/5 stars is because, on a couple of occasions, if I asked for 3 things from support, one was missed, probably due to their speed.

Overall, it seems simple and should work well for us.

UPDATE (Reply to Developer): It's all good - it happened more than once, but I have a feeling it was just because they were moving so fast trying to get things taken care of that things were overlooked. No worries.

July 2, 2020

Thank you for letting us know about this. It was an uncommon instance and we’ll do better.
Please feel free to reach out to support@hulkcode.com with any further comments, concerns, or suggestions you wish to share. We would love to make things right if you give us another chance.