Reorder Master ‑ Repeat Orders

Reorder Master ‑ Repeat Orders | Reviews

by HulkApps.com

Repeat Order with Wholesale Order Form to ReOrder Quickly

Regent Bond Inc

Great app and it's free! Can't get any better than that. It can be customized and tweaked but it does require some coding knowledge. However, the basic customization options available under settings should be fine for most people. It did require me to insert 1 tiny line of code into my theme to show the reorder button. This might be intimidating for some but clear instructions are provided. If you contact support they will probably do it for you too. Speaking of support, Sanjay was extremely helpful. He was very knowledgeable and he responded to my questions really quickly. I highly recommend this app and the team that is managing it.

September 18, 2021

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

supps247

Very prompt and professional customer service. Team response was amazing they solved my issue within an hour.

September 15, 2021

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review.

Have a great day ahead!

HCL Clamping UK/Europe

Love this simple little app and also the support team behind it. Did exactly what we wanted and when we had a few tweaks issues Amit and colleagues were responsive and very helpful. Fully recommend if you want a simple re-order feature in the account area

September 14, 2021

That’s so exciting! Glad to hear you are happy with your store, feel free to reach out for any help in the future.

Miss Melons Fruit and Veg

Easy enough to install, excellent customer support, and does what we need. Popular with Customers also.

September 10, 2021

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review, and are so glad to hear you're loving the app.

JURA Store

I just installed this app, that was easy and quick. It was simple to customize the App as well. I had a question, which was answered within Minutes !!! I truly like to give a 10/10.

August 23, 2021

Neonail Expert Italia

Reorder Master is really useful for shops that have a lot of frequent customers that purchase always the same products. I had a little problem with my css and the team was great to find a solution even if it wasn't so easy. Five Stars!

June 3, 2021

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

Grief Watch

This is the second app that I've installed from HulkApps. Their apps are user friendly and have good instructions to get plugged in. I appreciate that they make apps that help to make the shopping experience better for our customers.

May 28, 2021

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so glad to hear you're loving our apps!

You can also reach out to our support team - they're willing to help however they can! They are capable enough to do minor style changes - if you had anything in mind :-)

Thank you!

Raw Cut

Very happy with Hulk Repeat orders app.. been using it smoothly for over a year now.. special thanks to the technical support team, they have always been responsive and fast.

May 26, 2021

Hi there, we truly appreciate your review, and we're so grateful for the trust you've placed in us. We sincerely hope you are satisfied with our app.

CutCardStock

The app is working great. It does exactly what we had hoped for. I paid for them to install the app and they did it promptly. They responded to the issues we had quickly and took care of making sure everything was working well.

May 21, 2021

Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

Microfiber Wholesale

Just started using the app and everything looks good! But more importantly LOVE the customer service. They were quick to respond to my questions and needs and what really impressed me was that they customized the functionality of the app to meet our companies needs! They did all the coding for us, which was super awesome.

May 3, 2021