Reorder Master ‑ Repeat Orders

Reorder Master ‑ Repeat Orders

by HulkApps.com

Free Repeat Order with Wholesale Order Form to Retain Buyers

Discount Supplements

Perfect, needed a reorder button, got a reorder button. Contacted support to put code it into the right place we wanted and they did it no problem. Great app, great service.

April 12, 2021

That’s so exciting! Glad to hear you are happy with your store, feel free to reach out for any help in the future.

Tu Gente Venezuela

This app does exactly what I needed: to make it more convenient for my customers to reorder their previous purchases. We offer a variety of products (groceries, household, etc.) and we needed a solution to gain more engagement and repeat sales. On top of this the support team is amazing. I changed my theme and they were able to migrate it and even improve the look and feel so fast and efficient. Thank you

April 7, 2021

Safe Select Online Market

Everything works great. Super love their helpful customer support as well!! Amazing especially for a free app.

February 26, 2021

Thank you for your kind words about our app and our support! Looking forward to seeing you again!

huungry

Their customer service department is amazing. They respond quickly and fix any problem you might have with the app. It looks amazing in my site. Thanks a lot!

February 1, 2021

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

Campus&Co. | Tamworth

Support was excellent! I wasn't expecting much support (just using free version) however they responded to my query very quickly, and sorted out my issues even quicker. And the app itself has been doing everything I wanted it to so far. Thanks team!

January 27, 2021

Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

DNR WHEELS PTE LTD

The response of their support team is fast and good. They helped to fix my issue. I would recommend this app.

January 4, 2021

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review!

Better Than Coffee

It required some tweaking for the app to work exactly the way I needed (I do not want to give an extra discount but still wanted a message ins some locations). Some code needed to be added. The support was excellent. I am very happy, it will really help clients to reorder faster. Highly recommended. Thank you.

December 14, 2020

If you face any issues with Shopify, feel free to reach out to us for professional help!

SourceGoodFood - Home of Good Food Ingredients

Very easy app to integrate and serves its purpose, without adding to the cost. Excellent service. I'd much rather pay for the service than to incur a recurrent cost.

October 14, 2020

On Tap Merch

I have not had customers use the reorder function as of yet, but it works perfectly in my testing. I had trouble getting it to install so contacted support and they were very prompt in helping me out and getting it working. Great app and great support!

October 8, 2020

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else! We look forward to your continued success! :-)

Barfman.de

Excellent app and excellent support. I use the app in Germany and everything is customizable. The documentation is excellent. I needed some help with the implementation and I was very well helped by Hulkapps. Great and professional communication. Within a few hours all problems were solved. I can recommend the app and the company Huklkapps 100%.

September 25, 2020

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

Previous 1 3