Simple Sale

Simple Sale

by Coolence

Sales without coupons! The absolute easiest way to have sales.

The Pound Cake Company

If you want an easy way to promote your store across all of your product selections, this is it! Install the app and get results.

Annie Housewife Home & Decor Store

Simple sale is the easiest way to set a site wide sale. It is really good for flash sales or limited sales. This is a great tool to keep installed.

Beta Naturals

Easy to set up. Fantastic customer support. Simple Sale is awesome!

Blackbeards Den

Simplicity is key. Great app, easy to use, easy to understand, easy to implement

StarsForStacy.dk

Great app! There is no installation - it just works the minute you press the button.
I needed some small things done in my theme, to have the sale "before" and "after" price show on my frontpage, the way I wanted it, and the support didn´t just tell me how to do it, they actually did it for me (!) Fantastic service!

Kingdom Culture

great app to use if u need to sale ur item!

GoFlight Technologies, Inc.

This app makes it soo easy to run a sale. No longer do I have to create some random coupon code and ad that code to all my marketing copy. With Simple Sale, a sale is just a click away and every price is marked down they way I want it.

FCPeffects

Incredibly useful app. Saved me tons of time!

No Social Skills

Taking your experience to a new level with the easy install.

Lantau Base Camp

Very easy to use sale app! No messing about with changing prices or using coupons. Great stuff.