Simple Sample Data

$0.99 one-time charge
Rating (5)
Developer
March 4, 2022

I appreciate the depth of seed data and transactions provided. Makes it so much easier for me to test and demo different capabilities

The Boxing Bin
January 14, 2021

I wanted to leave a positive review. We are using this app on all stores to generate orders/customers/products. App stopped working, but they fix it quickly and was quite reasonable. Wishing you good luck and only success. This app does not have equivalent on the store. Would love to be able to set a bit more variations, but still do the job!

Rush - Demo Store
Bulgaria
Time spent using app: 26 days
November 26, 2020

An excellent app that will help you add dummy Orders/Customers/Products. Great for developers that want to test their apps.

Oferariel
Israel
Time spent using app: About 1 month
August 15, 2020

Super helpful.
Products, categories, orders, customers in various quantities with examples of clothes, paintings, toys.
Helped me set up my shop.

Luise & Fritz
Germany
Time spent using app: 6 months
April 1, 2020

This really helped me fill in the blanks on a new site. It quickly put mock data in place so my customer could "see" how things would look before we opened for business. Well worth the price!

GUFD
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
March 27, 2020

Great app, highly recommendend! I used this in the beginning to check the structure of the products, so I knew how to upload my real ones.

ursulabeauty
Time spent using app: About 2 years
December 30, 2019

I used this app to help me set up my store with example data. This is the only app I have ever seen this. It saved me a lot of time during my theme customization process.

Stage Flowers
Turkey
Time spent using app: 4 months
November 27, 2019

The app by itself is reeally cheap so for now is almost perfect, but it could be great if you give more options of data, like sample data for tech stores, furniture, etc, etc.

Pura Sangre
Chile
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
December 26, 2018

I'm using this app to get some sample stores for testing, very useful for a fast start with data on your store.

ahusjiekshdasjchzx