Simple SEO

Simple SEO

by Hektor Commerce

The easiest way to increase organic traffic

Generalknot

It makes the whole SEO process very easy to set up and maintain. The interface is clear and manageable. It's clearly made a difference to our visibility in search engines.

Feel Spirit

What a garbage..... All of this is already part of shopify app....

305 Clothing Co

Pros: Easy to install. One-time fee. Covers important SEO techniques that most themes don't offer. Cons: Pain in the butt to edit each individual product; very time-consuming. Not entirely sure if the work is being saved. Unsure of if it's actually helping my SEO...long-term game to see any results at all.

Blackowl Gps

I was wrong to think Shopify's built-in SEO features would be sufficient. My store's page titles, keywords or headers could be read by search engines until I installed Simple SEO. If anything I am really disappointed with Shopify in that respect. I am yet to see results since I have only just installed the app but do yourself a HUGE favour - if you're unsure whether your Store's page content can be read by search engines, find a free meta tag checker online, or a free seo page analyser and you'll know what I mean. If your page title, keywords and header etc cannot be viewed, just pay the $20 for this app and problem solved. I can directly edit SEO content for any page on my site and it also allows Author editing, unlike Shopify. Overall I am VERY impressed irrespective of whether or not I am seeing results. The fact this app gives site owners proper access to absolutely vital SEO tools is enough for a 5 star rating. Your real world SEO results will come down to the quality of your SEO work so I won't be reviewing based on that. Good job guys, I am seriously impressed.

Washingtonalley

I ran into an issue with this app and my theme code, the developers at Simple SEO were able to fix everything and ensure that the app was properly installed and working optimally. Everything seems to be working great now!

Reptibox

Did exactly what I wanted. Allowed me to easily fix the title tags and meta descriptions that were hurting my SEO. Great app.

Alexs Cycle

Nothing special. My theme has it almost everything already. The support team is not helpful at all.

Fashiondeals1

Good app, I had an issue with the plugin integration with site theme, developer fixed it quickly. Update (June 2018) - 2 years passed, still using it, really good.

Hockeytron Canada

3rd store I've used this for. Great, simple app to clean up how we appear in Google results

Lexi Butler Designs

I love the app. After I activated my security certificate on my site, I notices I was completely gone from google search. It did not even pull up my website when I typed in the link. Even after I resubmitted my my sitemap to Google webmaster. My visitors were dropping like flies. It was a night mare. I am not sure if I received an email about new apps or if I did a search for SIMPLE SEO. I am sure glad I installed it. It took only two days for my website to pop up on the searches. I think it is a great app and I will be putting each one Lexi Butler Designs products through the app, to improve search engine visibility. My customers also have gone up since I am showing up in the searches again through various keywords and also phrases. Thank You SIMPLE SEO...this is a great app!
Previous 1 3 4 5 6