Shop Workflow Automation

Shop Workflow Automation

by Hextom

Your free virtual assistant, automate your daily workflow

Cross Training Couture

When a certain product was ordered it emailed, so I could take action on the order and the customer.

Spearfishing Store | AQUASMITH

I use this app to match with delivery services which automated notification system for out of stock items. This is hard to do by manually when its busy but automated system may do it perfectly. Love this app!! Thanks a lot!!

Tempted Kensington

Discontinued using this app due to the inability to NOT repost an item if it had a qty greater than zero. There are times we don’t want items posted right away but this app won’t allow that.

Healthcaremassager

couldn't create automation. writes to create automation press edit button but nothing there or I couldn't see it. it should be more clear tips

Family Exalter Store

I am using this app to improve my sales throughout my website I appreciated your effort to develop a cheaper app Thanks a lot

Sexoholozone

Very easy to use. Just install - click, click and you're all set up. Hope it will help me with my store. Thank you!

Ling Lang LA

This app is time saver to alert you when your stock is low and on your products it has notification when that items are stocks i love it! Also, it alert you when you've fraud order from time and stress.

All New Store

I just installed it but im sure that i will like it because it looks nice and i already saw this app somewhere im giving 5 stars to this app

Spivo

Good app to send email notifications to customer service and warehouse staff to pause high-risk fraudulent orders.

All world shopping

Help me to achieve successful in my business and co-op to build new Fram work based in integrity along

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14