Shop Workflow Automation

Shop Workflow Automation

by Hextom

Your free virtual assistant, automate your daily workflow

Alspark

VERY User friendly and easy to use. No Coding required!

Horgerate Batterien Shop

Fantastic App and georgeous support Team! Sophie from Hextom solved uncomplicated and fast an issue I had. Thank you very much! Great Job!

Yves

Quality New Refurbished Electronics

Simple app that will save a lot of time!

Standard Strange

Love this app to help us automatically hide products once they are OOS

Metalsmiths Ca

Awesome: clean interface, easy to set up, great conditional variety.

Acousticcentre

Great App, super easy and a great way to stay ontop of your ecommerce site.

Pack Light

Awesome App! Looking forward to getting the automated emails come through.

Gizmos Gadgets And Toys

I am Just now setting up, however, this is EXACTLY what I need!! I was telling a friend that I really need some employees!! I've been actually setting up for 3 months now. I haven't advertised much do to the fact I didn't have all I wanted in my store as far as products and features. Importing products being very time consuming due to the fact I'm working diligently on SEO. I decided to push a little advertising, I opened up too WORLDWIDE sell. Well I didn't expect what happened next!! In 2 days I had a pile of Orders over $7,000 worth and I was freaking OUT! I just wasn't prepared. I wasn't even sure how I was going to get paid or when to push my orders through lol So THIS APP is going to be a TREASURE to me!! I will update after I've been using it a bit. Thank YOU!!

Brooklyn Fixed Gear

We love this app! Simple Shop Automation is Amazing! It’s really seamless and works exactly as advertised. Automate the simple tasks with ease. I would definitely recommend this app to anyone on Shopify. We look forward to seeing more apps come from y’all!

From all the guys (and girl) here at https://www.brooklynfixedgear.com, Thank you!

Thestore3