Samlet bedømmelse
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 3 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
17. maj 2023

Great app for me and my business! Made everything so simple to start automaing mundane task, allowing me more free time!

DeMerci Holdings LLC
Cirka 2 måneder bruger appen
Redigeret 22. juli 2019

Great functionality for the price, and they are always very responsive when we need help. Perfect app for small store owners looking to automate simple tasks.

Standing Desk Nation
Næsten 7 år bruger appen
15. november 2016

Absolutely outstanding. Super functional app and extremely easy to use. Would definitely recommend to anyone that wants to prevent customers with certain tags using "pending" payment methods. Would give 10,000 stars if possible.

Www The Pink Pig Co Uk
Storbritannien
Næsten 7 år bruger appen
29. marts 2017

Great app -- only allows you to create one rule with the free version, but very useful.

Pack Simply
Mere end 6 år bruger appen
1. marts 2017

Works great! We're a little apprehensive about trying to automate some of our high risk cancelling but our trial run should go smoothly with a little help from this app.

Battle Beaver Customs
Mere end 5 år bruger appen
25. april 2018

I wish it had a few more automated things such as label printing but its great for being free!

Fence Daddy
Næsten 5 år bruger appen
Redigeret 16. august 2019

Really good this app. Helping us to personalize the orders for a better costumer service.

Mercado Roupas
Brasilien
26. oktober 2017

Fantastic App and georgeous support Team! Sophie from Hextom solved uncomplicated and fast an issue I had. Thank you very much! Great Job!

Yves

Horgerate Batterien Shop
Schweiz
28. august 2017

Great App, super easy and a great way to stay ontop of your ecommerce site.

Acousticcentre
Australien
Redigeret 20. maj 2019

I am using this app to send notification emails to myself and a colleague when a donation comes through our shop. Easy to implement and Works great.

Walking with Purpose