Shop Workflow Automation

Shop Workflow Automation

by Hextom

Your free virtual assistant, automate your daily workflow

Taffyman

Thank you to Hextom for another amazing app...

This app helps us automate our store and can notify us and do actions on our behalf after we use the super easy interface to configure the automation.

Thank you!

The Vapor Loft

Wow, this app is amazing!

This app helps my store so much. It can create so many automation that help me get alerts when just about anything happens. I never have to remember to do things for my customers anymore, I can set SSA to do it automatically.

This app says beta right now but it's definitely ready to go, it's quickly one of the most important apps in our store that adds the most value and creates the most efficiency.

Ejuices Co

This app is amazing!

I am never surprised anymore with Hextom's apps. They are all amazing and they all work perfectly and they take feedback into consideration and they make apps so user-friendly that it's amazing!

Thank you so much to Sophie for allowing our company to give some feedback and early use cases for this app. It has turned out so great!

This app saves our company hours every day and the automation that were missing from Shopify for so long are now possibly with the Simple Shop Automation app!

This app can do so much more than you think at first glance! I would encourage all users to click through all of the combined conditions and see how many unique cases that this app can identify and create automation based off of!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 Next