Shop Workflow Automation

Shop Workflow Automation

by Hextom

Your free virtual assistant, automate your daily workflow

Layla's Delicacies

I love this app, helps me get notifications and sends emails to my partners when certain conditions are met.

Assuage Hemp CBD Products

Seems really easy to use. if it works like I think it's suppose to, it should be great. Looking forward to seeing it in action.

SavageDesignsGear

This app is really helping me out in a time of need! From what I see this app is very efficient. Thank you!

ZivaLash Eyelash Chronicles

It has helped me tremendously in knowing my daily sales report, alerts on products out of stock and hides them. you get a fair amount of tasks for a free service.

iDronified

This app assisted us with managing our online business iDronified.com , it frees up time so we can market our products more. Great app Thank you

Cuchen US

I needed low stock alert and found this app! What a life-savor to manage inventory. This app is easy to use.

Dandelion Chocolate

Shop Workflow Automation is really great, we used it to generate super-useful fraud warning e-mail notifications, and the general workflow capabilities are handy as well!

The Crest Sports

I love this app so much that it automates the task i always wanted to do. More free time in doing some of this thing ad doing other thing, such as running, hehe my sports,, is not possible ... So I'm giving this app to at least.... let me see.

6 stars .... it's above perfect ....❤❤

www.remixd.co.uk

Great app - some great tools - I only use a few - but lots there - ones I do use are really handy for saving time on everyday necessaries

Brilliant Hippie

I use this app to hide my out of stock items and to help with fraud and it works great. Excellent!!!