Shop Workflow Automation

Shop Workflow Automation | Reviews

by Hextom

Your free virtual assistant, automate your daily workflow

Dandelion Chocolate

Shop Workflow Automation is really great, we used it to generate super-useful fraud warning e-mail notifications, and the general workflow capabilities are handy as well!

The Crest Sports

I love this app so much that it automates the task i always wanted to do. More free time in doing some of this thing ad doing other thing, such as running, hehe my sports,, is not possible ... So I'm giving this app to at least.... let me see.

6 stars .... it's above perfect ....❤❤

www.remixd.co.uk

Great app - some great tools - I only use a few - but lots there - ones I do use are really handy for saving time on everyday necessaries

Brilliant Hippie

I use this app to hide my out of stock items and to help with fraud and it works great. Excellent!!!

Adore Amor Dia

99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999

Knm Place

Great app!!! Saves time and effort in managing store. Great app so far!!

Grettagogo

This one is a no-brainer. It simply makes the process of organizing, tagging and sorting 100% easier. It is on our top 10 must have Shopify apps list. Couldn't survive without it. The Hextom team has our thanks and appreciation.

Blaque Water Entertainment

I love this app it's so great thank you

Tech Oracle

I don't know if I love this app or not but my wife sure does since it has freed up so much of my time.

Barrington Interior Elements

Super easy to use; can't wait to see how it works!