Shop Workflow Automation

Shop Workflow Automation

by Hextom

Your free virtual assistant, automate your daily workflow

Underground Coffee Store

I had an automation that wasn't part of the default options. I emailed customer support and within a few days, they modified the plugin to include my automation. WOW! Great, responsive service. I looking forward to using the SSA App

Seifelden

Excellent APP with outstanding support. We had a request for a new feature that integrates with our external shipping software. Sophie and the team developed the feature in 2 days and saved us for ever of the high-risk orders.

Case Study:
Problem: We use external shipping software to ship the orders. Our shipping people download and the ship orders without noticing the high-risk orders.

Solution: Automation by Hextom added (new feature) the option to add notes to the order "add the note" that we can read from our shipping software and mark the order as "High Risk Of Fraud Do NOT Ship"

Recommended APP and support. Hextom will develop what you want to run your business. Thank you again!

Acid Glasses

Helps with automating my dropshipping!

E Techberry

Great product you have here! I would like to be able to further automate but thank you.

Pack Simply

Great app -- only allows you to create one rule with the free version, but very useful.

Our Style Brand

Awesome app, easy to use and it works

Battle Beaver Customs

Works great! We're a little apprehensive about trying to automate some of our high risk cancelling but our trial run should go smoothly with a little help from this app.

Mancaveoasis

easy to set up.....i love it .....................................................................

Luxe Natural Products

Will come back later to give my review after trying it out. Thanks!

Danflowfashion