Shop Workflow Automation

Shop Workflow Automation

by Hextom

Your free virtual assistant, automate your daily workflow

Battle Beaver Customs

Works great! We're a little apprehensive about trying to automate some of our high risk cancelling but our trial run should go smoothly with a little help from this app.

Mancaveoasis

easy to set up.....i love it .....................................................................

Luxe Natural Products

Will come back later to give my review after trying it out. Thanks!

Danflowfashion

GREAT

THIS IS GOOD SERVICE , GET THEM OUT

Inspire2sparkle

I highly recommend trying the Hextom apps! Easy to install. Must have for new start-ups. Thank You!

Icon2decor

Very cool concept and useful automation features for my luxury hardware & fixture website.

Dog Christmas Stockings

Great app and great support. Helped me easily get through the Christmas season. If you are a drop shipper you need this app!

Suite Space Boutique

I've been looking for an easy automation tool to help remove out of stock product from out site. I'm just starting but the set up was easy!

The Nurse Place

Fast, easy and efficient the way an app should be, www.thenurseplace.com

Www The Pink Pig Co Uk

Absolutely outstanding. Super functional app and extremely easy to use. Would definitely recommend to anyone that wants to prevent customers with certain tags using "pending" payment methods. Would give 10,000 stars if possible.