Shop Workflow Automation

Shop Workflow Automation

by Hextom

Your free virtual assistant, automate your daily workflow

Danflowfashion

GREAT

THIS IS GOOD SERVICE , GET THEM OUT

Inspire2sparkle

I highly recommend trying the Hextom apps! Easy to install. Must have for new start-ups. Thank You!

Icon2decor

Very cool concept and useful automation features for my luxury hardware & fixture website.

Thetouchpoint

Very easy to integrate and saves so much time! THank you!

Dog Christmas Stockings

Great app and great support. Helped me easily get through the Christmas season. If you are a drop shipper you need this app!

Suite Space Boutique

I've been looking for an easy automation tool to help remove out of stock product from out site. I'm just starting but the set up was easy!

The Nurse Place

Fast, easy and efficient the way an app should be, www.thenurseplace.com

Www The Pink Pig Co Uk

Absolutely outstanding. Super functional app and extremely easy to use. Would definitely recommend to anyone that wants to prevent customers with certain tags using "pending" payment methods. Would give 10,000 stars if possible.

Scorpio Brands Xpress

Very easy to use and navigate. This is an extremely helpful tool

Envelopekings

What a Awesome App, whilst this app might not suit every business and website; but with our business and website it suits us down to a tee! Saves us many hours of data entry, once all the settings have been set up, a customer places an order and it automatically gets sent to our supplier for fulfilment straight away.