HIKO Social Login

19 social logins, auto install, easy setup, CSS edit

Free plan available

Spike Angel Studio

WOW! this is best social log in app you can find. Great looking and easy to customize these buttons. Thanks!

January 6, 2022

Thanks for the review. We are so glad you like it. Customers' satisfaction are the most encouragement for us to make better apps.

Sayako Cosmetics

Awesome app. Working very well. Thank you.........................................................................

January 1, 2022

We are so honored to have your recognition. It's our most motivation to build a better app.

아뜨거 스페인어

This is great app. No doubt. The app developer is really professional and great.
I 100% recommend this app if you need social login. Thanks for making great app.

December 14, 2021

Thanks for the great review. It's my pleasure to provide service for you.

The XR Goods Company LLC

Great app. great support. Very happy i found them. I look forward to their development roadmap as they improve the features.

December 14, 2021

Thanks for the wonderful review.

QuickFresh

App works great and is really easy to navigate and customize to add new social logins. No issues experienced so far.

November 13, 2021

Thanks for the great review.

thisisneverthat® KR

This app is perfect to set Social Login if you consider branding important because css and html is easily editable. Moreover, you can put your brand name logo logo into each social platform's login app that makes customer feel sign into actual your brand, not third-party login company.

November 7, 2021

Thank you for the amazing review.

Triple Theta

The best social login app out there by far for Shopify. Fantastic customer support. Got help setting up my sign-in with Apple which I am very thankful for. Wishing nothing but the best to the developers of this app :)

November 6, 2021

Thanks for the amazing review.

milax Store

Setting up this app is very easy and highly recommend this Social Login app.! They provide great customer service; fast reply and really feel that they care about their users.

September 30, 2021

Thanks for your review.

Edgy Shirts UK

Excellent easy set up. Even went the extra mile, when the code snippet from my last install was still displaying on my website (as an error still). They removed it on my behalf. Very impressed!!!

September 19, 2021

Thanks for the review.

The Quilted Cow

This app & the developer are top-notch. Fast & thorough customer service. Solid app. We had over 1000 sign-ups in a couple hours via the Facebook button & the app worked perfectly for every one.

September 16, 2021

Thanks for the wonderful review. It's our pleasure to help merchants.

Previous 1