HIKO Social Login

HIKO Social Login

by HIKO Software

Free 17 social logins, auto install, easy setup, CSS edit

Edgy Shirts UK

Excellent easy set up. Even went the extra mile, when the code snippet from my last install was still displaying on my website (as an error still). They removed it on my behalf. Very impressed!!!

September 19, 2021

Thanks for the review.

The Quilted Cow

This app & the developer are top-notch. Fast & thorough customer service. Solid app. We had over 1000 sign-ups in a couple hours via the Facebook button & the app worked perfectly for every one.

September 16, 2021

Thanks for the wonderful review. It's our pleasure to help merchants.

Miss Lala

Hiko and their team provide support beyond expectations. There were a few small integration issues with my custom theme and they made all the necessary adjustments very quickly. Special thanks to Jack for his attention to detail and his application testing. I highly recommend this app and it works extremely well on a multilingual website.

September 10, 2021

Thanks for the amazing review.

Leonisa-Panama

It is an excellent work tool, I recommend it 100%, and its support is very effective, they are always ready to meet the client's needs.

September 7, 2021

Thank you for the review.

NR Diamond

I highly recommend this App to anyone, I've installed the app and i must say it's so well designed in all it's options, i do my research before i install any app so for me this one is the best in my opinion.

August 9, 2021

Thank you for the amazing feedback. We valued all opinions from merchants and satisfied all requests as much as we could. Regards, HIKO Software Team

J&P Jasco Products

The Best Social Login app !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love it i!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

August 4, 2021

Thanks.

MayLou

Sehr gute App Super Einstellungsmöglichkeiten
Ich wollte eine Checkbox für AGB's die man vorher ankreuzen muss sonst kann man die Buttons nicht drücken und sie haben mir das netter weise gleich programmiert. Wirklich ein sehr sehr guter support!!!! bin sehr zufrieden

July 19, 2021

We appreciate requirement requests from merchants. It is very helpful to us to make better software. Thanks for your feedback and comments.

Polee Store

Very good and fast to come up the needs of customers, provide a lot of social login icons and translation, you can find what you need.

June 2, 2021

Thank you for the wonderful feedback.

HNI AROMA

March 24, 2021

We are glad you like it.