Simple Testimonials

Simple Testimonials

by eTechFocus LLC

Sell more by showing testimonials from your loyal customers!

Ultimate Bark Control

Be aware that this app has no IE support. So, if you're unlucky like my team is and still need to support that monstrosity for another year or so, then you're out of luck with this one. Also, I did send a support email for another matter. It's been nearly a work week and I have had no response beyond that of their auto response (which says that it should only be about 24 hours). If you are an HTML nerd like me, also be aware that the HTML this app spits out is extremely basic. No <q> elements or anything. Not a deal breaker, but a bit hard to swallow. I will say that the app gives you the option to fully turn off it's styling, so making to look how you want is not difficult.

Happily Ever A

Installation was pretty easy. The testimonial forum didn't want to layout right with my theme but Thomas as able to get that sorted out for me. I've had this app installed for less than 12 hours, so getting such a quick response is an A+++ in my book. UPDATE: This app has undoubtedly the best developer/support team ever. Thomas has once again outdone himself. This app was in beta testing, but has recently launched itself. With that, changes where made that helped this app become more user friendly. It now offers the chance to personalize the app to better suit your needs and taste. I could go on and on about the other new features, but it's better if you just come and check it out for yourself.

Creative Cultures

Didn't work -- and all 3 requests to dev over 10 days were ignored. Avoid.