Upload Bliss by MRH.io

Upload Bliss by MRH.io

by MRH.io

Simple file uploads for your contact forms

EcoDepot

I use this for custom upload forms of tecchnical water analysis. Works great and saves back and forward emails with customers.

LUXCELLENT

Just installed this app. Works great so far. Could have more additional features being added in the future in addition to only allowing files uploaded to the contact form!

Bodyography® Professional Cosmetics

Our company uses this app across multiple storefronts so our customers can upload files on contact forms. We love that it's simple and easy to use. And a huge plus—the support is excellent! We were having an issue with uploads randomly hanging, but Mark responded and fixed the issue within hours! Highly recommend!

瑋思影像|Metal Print Studio

I need to find a way for clients to upload big files (100-300mb) to my online store as I'm running a online printing lab in Taiwan. I decided to try this app but the uploading speed is very slow and sometimes not working at first. I emailed the App customer service and Mark helped me out. I guess the problem is not easy to fix due to my location (Taiwan), and it took them a few weeks to work out the solution. The important thing is that Mark kept me posted whenever they had new progress which made me feel comfortable. Eventually the problem was solved and so far so good. I would say this app does do me a great deal of help and the price is very much reasonable.

Give it a try. Even if it does not work perfectly at first, I believe customer service will help you out eventually!

Orange Dog Limited

Great added functionality, some further interface development would make this even better.

Blerdlife

I love this app. I am going to refer to my friends who have Shopify sites. I had trouble installing due to another code on my site but mark, who responded rather quickly to my email. Fixed it within 5 hours. I found this extremely helpful especially since i was still in the free trial. Use this app for your customers upload needs!

Tapt Market

Really needed a simple to use platform to host and share documents with our customers based on their test results, a solution that would allow customer access to those results on their account page and this worked like a charm. I'm not as code literate and their support was really responsive and helpful too which I feel like you just don't get on here any more. Good work!

Pavoprint

I was having a lot of trouble finding a way to allow customers to upload files to my site Casprints.com . I thought I was going to have to go through some extensive coding and lots of trouble but Upload Bliss turned out to be extremely effective and really well detailed on how to install, great app.

Auto Realm

Great job !!! Well done works well!

Woa Test

Great App. Works great. Awesome customer support!

Previous 1