Upload Bliss by MRH.io

Upload Bliss by MRH.io

by MRH.io

Simple file uploads for your contact forms

Orange Dog Limited

Great added functionality, some further interface development would make this even better.

Blerdlife

I love this app. I am going to refer to my friends who have Shopify sites. I had trouble installing due to another code on my site but mark, who responded rather quickly to my email. Fixed it within 5 hours. I found this extremely helpful especially since i was still in the free trial. Use this app for your customers upload needs!

Tapt Market

Really needed a simple to use platform to host and share documents with our customers based on their test results, a solution that would allow customer access to those results on their account page and this worked like a charm. I'm not as code literate and their support was really responsive and helpful too which I feel like you just don't get on here any more. Good work!

Pavoprint

I was having a lot of trouble finding a way to allow customers to upload files to my site Casprints.com . I thought I was going to have to go through some extensive coding and lots of trouble but Upload Bliss turned out to be extremely effective and really well detailed on how to install, great app.

Auto Realm

Great job !!! Well done works well!

Woa Test

Great App. Works great. Awesome customer support!

Charinasgarden

Terrific App which was recommended by our Developer AnywayDesigns.com we are very happy with Marks attention to questions and accommodations as it related to its integration. Thanks once again. Great App. Great Service to boot. - Gore Global Group Inc.

Theorganicbunny

I was looking for an image upload solution and Mark's app worked perfectly for our site! The instructions are simple to install and Mark provides great customer support in getting set up or making sure everything is working properly.

Demo Auntlyns

SU 's Upload Bliss is Brilliant in its simplicity! If you need a professional app that allows your clients / customers to upload files or picture seamlessly AND with ease THIS IS IT. SU also provides full support via email or PHONE....we need more apps are their for support like SU.