Upload Bliss

Upload Bliss

by The Plugin Group

Simple file uploads for your contact forms

LUXCELLENT

Just installed this app. Works great so far. Could have more additional features being added in the future in addition to only allowing files uploaded to the contact form!

Bodyography® Professional Cosmetics

Our company uses this app across multiple storefronts so our customers can upload files on contact forms. We love that it's simple and easy to use. And a huge plus—the support is excellent! We were having an issue with uploads randomly hanging, but Mark responded and fixed the issue within hours! Highly recommend!

瑋思影像|Metal Print Studio

I need to find a way for clients to upload big files (100-300mb) to my online store as I'm running a online printing lab in Taiwan. I decided to try this app but the uploading speed is very slow and sometimes not working at first. I emailed the App customer service and Mark helped me out. I guess the problem is not easy to fix due to my location (Taiwan), and it took them a few weeks to work out the solution. The important thing is that Mark kept me posted whenever they had new progress which made me feel comfortable. Eventually the problem was solved and so far so good. I would say this app does do me a great deal of help and the price is very much reasonable.

Give it a try. Even if it does not work perfectly at first, I believe customer service will help you out eventually!

Blerdlife

I love this app. I am going to refer to my friends who have Shopify sites. I had trouble installing due to another code on my site but mark, who responded rather quickly to my email. Fixed it within 5 hours. I found this extremely helpful especially since i was still in the free trial. Use this app for your customers upload needs!

Tapt Market

Really needed a simple to use platform to host and share documents with our customers based on their test results, a solution that would allow customer access to those results on their account page and this worked like a charm. I'm not as code literate and their support was really responsive and helpful too which I feel like you just don't get on here any more. Good work!

Pavoprint

I was having a lot of trouble finding a way to allow customers to upload files to my site Casprints.com . I thought I was going to have to go through some extensive coding and lots of trouble but Upload Bliss turned out to be extremely effective and really well detailed on how to install, great app.

Auto Realm

Great job !!! Well done works well!

Woa Test

Great App. Works great. Awesome customer support!

Charinasgarden

Terrific App which was recommended by our Developer AnywayDesigns.com we are very happy with Marks attention to questions and accommodations as it related to its integration. Thanks once again. Great App. Great Service to boot. - Gore Global Group Inc.

Theorganicbunny

I was looking for an image upload solution and Mark's app worked perfectly for our site! The instructions are simple to install and Mark provides great customer support in getting set up or making sure everything is working properly.

Previous 1