Simplee Memberships & Loyalty

Membership perks, discounts, rewards, restrict member content

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Simplee Memberships, Member, Loyalty, Perks, Prime, Costco

billyjoelake

I have a very simple site. I provide video to members only. I am a 59 year old plumber and learning how to use Shopify was taxing my computer skills and patience. Simplee Memberships was very easy to set up. They walk you through the setup step by step. I had a couple questions and Chris got back to me both times in less than 20 minutes. My problems were each solved in less that ten minutes. Absolutely fantastic and easy to use product with fast knowledgeable customer service. Highly recommended!

Soul & Grace Designs

Chris has the patience of a saint. Kind, quick to respond and helped me get my app working properly and achieve my goals.

2HotStore

Time spent using app About 2 months

This app really helps us to run subscriptions for our store. Customer service is great. They really helped us with migrating customers from a previous app!

HEALTH BUYER CLUB

The Simplee Membership app is really well engineered, the software is intuitive and the support is five star. Their team and espeically Chris have helped me at ever step of the way in what was a fairly complex implementation. I highly recommend the app and the company for your project.

ShopQueer.co

Time spent using app About 2 months

Love Simplee Memberships! It works smoothly and is very powerful, and most importantly, it has the best support team out there!! All of our (many, many) chat inquiries are responded to promptly and thoroughly, and support is skilled, patient, and very helpful. Highly recommend!

920D Custom

The app does everything we're looking for (tags / untags customer accounts, allows for tiered memberships, restricts content based on memberships, and more). We have a specific use case that wasn't necessarily a stock feature of the app, but Chris and team we're extremely helpful and got us up and running. 100% recommend Simplee!

Ephemera's Vintage Garden

I find this membership app easy to use. I love that I can set up different tiers. And the support team is always close by to help and answer my questions.

The Open Bottle

Highly recommended! Easy to install and the support is top notch! Chris helped me customize our site in a pinch. Install now!

Treedrop

Time spent using app About 23 hours

The support is unmatched. This app didn't do exactly what I wanted it to do initially, but the support team worked with me to conceptualize a workaround. Looking forward to growing my business with this app!

open internet

Time spent using app 1 day

I just started using this app for memberships, over some of the others for a couple reasons:
- simpler, more straightforward to setup
- allows option to include a one-time fee with membership in a non crazy or roundabout way Upon my first interaction with support, i can say it was a pretty seamless and awesome interaction and I was really surprised by that. I'm relatively new to shopify so I don't know if this is common for plugins to offer such immediate and good help but it bodes welll for me and hope that it will continue in future. So i'd probably give the app 4 stars but the support experience makes it easily a 5 for me. Anyways, the app provides what I need - I wish they had a better free plan for me to get started with, rather than just a free trial, but because it makes things simpler anyways, I'm gonna stick with it. Happy so far so good.

Previous 1 3 4 5