Simplee Memberships

Membership perks & discounts, loyalty, restrict member content

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Simplee Memberships, Member, Loyalty, Perks, Prime, Costco

kevinbookersports

This man is nothing but amazing.
- Fast
- Explains himself in a way you can understand
- really nothing he can't help you with highly recommend!!

smarteo-co

Location France

J'ai utilisé cette application pour créer des abonnements, le service est super et ils sont prêts à vous répondre très rapidement pour toute demande particulière. C'est la meilleure application qui gère le mieux les abonnements. Je vous le recommande entièrement !

TheTransMilf

So far so good. They installed it quickly. It works. It does what it says its going to do and its easier than other apps that do the same thing.

Brushday

Location South Korea

I've downloaded and tested most Shopify subscription apps that have this feature. Most of the subscription apps had one drawback. But the simplee app is pretty good in terms of functionality.

sundayschoolplanet

I've been using this app for about a month and it has been fantastic. It's done everything I wanted to do initially and when I've had any trouble figuring something out Chris has been lightening fast with his replies to help me.

Cherry Street Brewing

This app really saved our online membership program. We were using another app and testing with it for months without the results we wanted. When we switched to Simplee we were able to have our online program up and running within a week! Their customer service is awesome and they always have great solutions for all of our needs. The membership portal is beautiful and I love how seamless it looks to purchase a membership in our theme. We've been really happy so far with our decision to switch, thank you Simplee.

VoomVaya

Support is great and fast. Fixed our issue regarding the subscription product that cannot be added to cart.

The Madd Charcuterie

Excellent customer service! Carly answered all of my questions and help point me in the right direction. Use Simplee, you won't regret it.

LeeAnne Wann Health

We use this app for a full membership site that restricts loads of content and discounted products to members. Whenever I've had an issue or question the support has been fantastic and reliable. It's the only membership app that uses the Shopify product, order, customer and payment gateway to keep everything nice and tidy instead of a separate gateway. Best membership app for Shopify.

Sugar & Spice Glitter Co.

Im currently enjoying this app and all the features that can be used with it. Ive used the chat feature many times and the customer service is outstanding. They are always available and answer back even on Sundays! Highly recommend to anyone who is wanted to have member restrictions for their website.

Previous 1 3 4