SimpleOrderStatus

SimpleOrderStatus

by sineLABS

Allow all customers to lookup order status by order # & email

St Dwellers

Tried to installed, once asked to APPROVE CHARGES FOR STORE, click to approve then it take me to login page but its not my store login ! it was some kind of Pishing thing , THX GOD I DID NOT ADD MY USERNAME & PASSWORD, kinda scammy ! report this !

Ilovegrowingmarijuana

A great way to give customers some self-service capability and taking away some stress from the support crew.

Cysterwigs

This is a nice, lean little app. The support is very quick and thorough. So far, so good.

Highcomonline

I'm very happy with my experience with Simple Order Status. The app was really easy to install/use and when I reached out to customer support I received a response immediately. I wanted change the CSS styling to better match our store but my designer was unavailable. I was hoping they could tell me how to change the button color instead Joe offered to change the coding for me for free! Thanks so much Joe, very much appreciated your fast response and excellent customer service!

Myphonecase Com

Works great as promised. Definitely a must-have app for all shopify merchants.

Clothing Arts

This app was great and the cheapest option for an order look-up, until it stopped working and my customers complained.

Shirt Loft

Super Simple! Have a link on your site so customers can look up their orders themselves. Cuts down on Customer Service and has been saving me lots of time. Perfect.

District Grain

Great App! Disabled customer accounts on my shopify store for a quicker checkout. This app helps increase customer confidence without the need for accounts.

The app works perfectly! I needed some help to get it to fit my theme correctly and they helped me within 2 hours of me contacting them, fabulous support.

Great app, easy to install and works as expected. Minor customisation queries were handled very quickly and efficiently. Would recommend!
Previous 1