SimpleOrderStatus

SimpleOrderStatus

by sineLABS

Allow all customers to lookup order status by order # & email

Sleep8

F-ing AWSOME.

The app is FULL of options, to let me export data exactly how I need it.

I can, and have, even set up automatic exports to google drives to provide specially formatted data to Zapier for automation tasks!

Best of all, on multiple occasions I have reached out to support, and gotten better service than from any other technological vendor I employ, many of whom charge hundred of times more for their services.

topic starter tees

I intend to use this app to provide a higher level of customer service. I set-up the app and let's just say I did something to it and it longer showed the box to input the customer order number and email. Needless to say, I was extremely frustrated, and it was on a Sunday. So, I sent an email expecting to get an answer on Monday, Well, these guys wrote back to me the same day, and by Monday morning they uploaded the line on computer code I needed and NOW my app is working flawlessly.

St Dwellers

Tried to installed, once asked to APPROVE CHARGES FOR STORE, click to approve then it take me to login page but its not my store login ! it was some kind of Pishing thing , THX GOD I DID NOT ADD MY USERNAME & PASSWORD, kinda scammy ! report this !

Ilovegrowingmarijuana

A great way to give customers some self-service capability and taking away some stress from the support crew.

Cysterwigs

This is a nice, lean little app. The support is very quick and thorough. So far, so good.

Highcomonline

I'm very happy with my experience with Simple Order Status. The app was really easy to install/use and when I reached out to customer support I received a response immediately. I wanted change the CSS styling to better match our store but my designer was unavailable. I was hoping they could tell me how to change the button color instead Joe offered to change the coding for me for free!

Thanks so much Joe, very much appreciated your fast response and excellent customer service!

Myphonecase Com

Works great as promised. Definitely a must-have app for all shopify merchants.

Clothing Arts

This app was great and the cheapest option for an order look-up, until it stopped working and my customers complained.

Shirt Loft

Super Simple! Have a link on your site so customers can look up their orders themselves. Cuts down on Customer Service and has been saving me lots of time. Perfect.

District Grain

Great App! Disabled customer accounts on my shopify store for a quicker checkout. This app helps increase customer confidence without the need for accounts.

Previous 1