SnapSync: Amazon FBA Sync

Amazon FBA multi-marketplace & multi-location sync

$15/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Bossa Linda

Customer support is not helpful in applying their promoted discount codes. Ended up wasting a bunch of my time vs just simply applying the code to my account. Review is for the level of support/service I received.

SkyMall

I spoke with their support for a long time over a few days. Some features in this app simply dont work and they refuse to fix it. They told me that i should use another app and their app wont be able to do the features that are mentioned here. PS. At first i wanted custom but later i was fine with your stated features but they still didnt work. If you can fix it and make it work they way it is described BY YOU let me know and then i can change this review. Until that happens this review will stay here for everyone to see.

August 15, 2021

This is far from the truth. This shop owner wanted free custom development, that is unfortunately not something we can accommodate at this time.