Classificação geral
4,9
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 97% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
9 de maio de 2024

Great app, amazing customer service. I strongly recommend using Simplio for your invoicing needs.

Elite Medic
Canadá
Quase 4 anos usando o app
10 de maio de 2024

Firstly I must say the invoice templates are awesome and reflect the business feel.

Further to that their customer service is above and beyond, especially Robert, who was most helpful and supportive throughout an issue that I had, no fault of the app, more an issue with my software.

They respond to queries promptly and ensure that they help you to resolve your issue.

If the question is... Should I use this app? The simple answer is 'Yes', no pun intended.

DUO GEAR UK
Reino Unido
14 de março de 2024

Works great and the team provides excellent support. Well recommended!

Indoor Golf Products
Países Baixos
5 de maio de 2024

As a business owner focused on customer satisfaction, I can confidently say that Simplio's Simple Invoice app has truly exceeded my expectations.

Our business, Elcielicious, offers a multi-language experience to our customers, and one of our challenges was ensuring that invoices and communications were sent in the language in which the customer ordered. Initially, this wasn’t possible as Simple Invoice used only the shipping address to determine the language, but the support team at Simplio went above and beyond to make the necessary changes to the app's functionality, allowing us to provide our customers with personalized invoices and emails in their preferred language.

From the start, the support team, particularly Robert and Chuck, were incredibly attentive and responsive. They listened carefully to our needs, kept us informed throughout the process, and implemented the changes exactly as we requested. Their dedication to customer satisfaction and their willingness to tailor the app to meet our specific needs was truly impressive.

With the recent updates, Simple Invoice now sends emails and PDFs in the language that the customer used while shopping on our website. This has been a great improvement for our business, as it enhances our customer service and overall experience. The app now works perfectly and meets all our needs.

I highly recommend the Simple Invoice app for Shopify users who value personalized customer communication and want a supportive team behind their invoicing needs. The app is affordable, user-friendly, and backed by an exceptional support team that genuinely cares about customer feedback and satisfaction.

Thank you, Simplio, for providing such an outstanding service!

Elcielicious
Bélgica
3 meses usando o app
1 de março de 2024

Loved the look and feel and end product but finally gave up using when it took 3 to 4 clicks to get invoice to print. Extra steps to get it to bring up invoice trumped look and feel.

SailInfo I boatbrochure.com
Mais de 1 ano usando o app
Simplio deixou uma resposta 2 de março de 2024

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback on our app. We truly value all input from our users, as it helps us continually improve our services.

We noticed your 3-star review, and we're sorry to hear that your experience didn't meet your expectations. We want to assure you that our app is designed to provide efficient invoice processing with just one click. We're disappointed to hear that this feature didn't fully meet your needs.

If you have a moment, we would love to hear more about your experience and any specific areas where you think we could improve. Your feedback is incredibly valuable to us as we work to enhance our app and provide the best possible service to our users.

Thank you again for sharing your thoughts with us. We hope to have the opportunity to better serve you in the future.

Best wishes,

Chuck

19 de fevereiro de 2024

Easy to use, always works, great customer service!

Call For Fire
13 de maio de 2024

Neat and professional designs that are easy to edit by choosing which info to show/hide. It allows multiple templates that you can tailor to your business. We use different templates for our orders (gift receipts/local orders/international). It also allows to print/download invoices directly through Shopify dashboard. Their support team is quick to respond and they were happy to assist us with some modifications and placing a dynamic QR code into the templates. Thanks Robert!

unitkw
Kuwait
Aproximadamente 2 meses usando o app
13 de fevereiro de 2024

Great app - Does everything. I have not had any issues with it in the 3+ years I have been using it

Trickbox Online Store
Canadá
Aproximadamente 3 anos usando o app
12 de fevereiro de 2024

Excellent app that totally fulfills our requirement for instantly pdf printing quotes (adjusted the draft order) and invoices.

Whiteboard Shop UK
Reino Unido
Quase 3 anos usando o app
15 de fevereiro de 2024

Simple and flexible. Great addition to customize your store billing.

Jelly-Smack