Simplio: Simple Invoice

Sending invoices has never been easier.

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Language Monkey

I didn't realise you can edit the templates inline (just like a word doc - no HTML!) I sent an email, and they responded within 20 mins showing me how to do it!.

Southern Sass Glitter

This made a simple easy to customize invoice that works perfectly in Shopify without any aggrivation. And it's totally free which is amazing. I really appreciate this app.

1001Stories

This app has been great so far! Very easy to use and customizable. Can't believe it's for free. Thanks Simplio!

It's Souper (Opopee Inc.)

Wow.. I'm really impressed with the layout of the invoice and it has all the necessary details I didn't have to make any tweaks unlike the one I was using previously

Forellensee-fischen

Great solution!!! Everyone should use this for creating invoices. I have seen a lot of other solutions with a fee, which can not be even compared to this one.

The Painted Heirloom

Great app, exactly what I was looking for. It would be great if it did better at splitting over 2 pages. Often text will be missing at top of page 2. Or, somehow could figure out if 2 page printing for printing multiple invoices at once. This would help when batch printing multiple invoices.

Batteries Global

What an amazing solution for making and sending Invoice, its such a time saver.

The best part it you can set it up to send Invoice automatically. Thanks!

Bleeding Tarmac

The best app I found to send automatic invoices to customers. App works great and developer gives quick support! Would Recommend!

Shop Arable

Great app! Need to generate invoices for customs purposes? Here's what you can do: input HS/HTS codes into your Shopify products via the admin panel, and use tags to describe your products. Edit your template in Simplio to show meta fields/product tags/product properties using Options on the left. Then open your international order in Simplio, and delete any items that won't be included in the shipment (e.g. digitally fulfilled software or items that will ship separately). Simply click a price and use your keyboard to type "Value for Customs Purposes" as needed (for example, when you sold an item for free but still need to declare its fair market value). Click in the total line and adjust the price according to the changes you made above. This app is fantastic for the low price of free; if features were added, I think being able to recalculate the total would be nice (though difficult given my understanding of the design). Also, being able to always hide certain items (e.g. digital items) would be great. Thank you!

greenvalleygardenco

Fantastic app. I love to Download the amazing design of pdf orders. I like to keep the orders in pdf