Simplio: Simple Invoice

Sending invoices has never been easier.

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

CARR GROUP PTE LTD

Thanks for the good work. I want to add an idea to improve. It would be much better to add a sequential numbers column before the item names in invoices. And allow user to click drag and drop columns to change design a little bit. Thanks again.

October 15, 2019

Thank you for your review, it really helps us to keep up our work! We'll definitely take your suggestions into account while adding new features.

Gadget Trybe

Great and simple app to generate invoices for customers. Also, support is very helpful. I will use it.

October 15, 2019

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review! It is really appreciated! It helps us to keep up our work.

Beautify Jewelry

Powerful app to create PDF invoices in your order flow. 100% free and customizable (needed to translate it to German language). Especially important for accounting purposes. Keep up the good work - highly recommended!

Craftory

Excellent support and really great invoicing application for small businesses! The interface is client and seamlessly integrates with Shopify.

Gravyo

I started using the Simplio app on Shopify but had some issues with tax calculations on the invoice. To start with the Tax was not showing on my actual orders and I also wanted my Total with VAT to include the Shipping tax. I contacted the Simplio Team and got a fantastic response. They tried a few things and manged to sort out my issue using screenshots. I can not recommend them enough. Well Done!!

www.deals4us.co.za

Everything is ok can I add Invoice button in my order table in the account page. With the backend, it's working perfect but I want to add invoice button in user account page when use login, it's possible

handycollier

The app ist very easy to use. I like the app. The templates can be customized very individually. Everything looks very professional. Thanks!

September 25, 2019

Thank you for sharing your experience. It is great to see that you liked it!

ONLY4RICH

Easy to install and customize. I love how easy is to customize your invoice. Best app for sending invoices. My billing is now easier.

couteaux collection

I think I have tried all billing applications. It is by far the easiest to configure and the most complete.
It would just miss a text space at the bottom of the page to write the legal informations.
Team very reactive to correct the problems encountered.

TeeFury T-shirts

Easy to install and customize, easy to use. Nothing is confusing.. Also, support is very kind and helpful.

1 2 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 20 Next