Simplio: Simple Invoice

Sending invoices has never been easier.

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Royal Rajputana Inc

Location India

Well needed app for any startup as it is free and also it work well. Invoice design is superb and very clean. It has almost all the features which are needed for an invoice generation. In one word it's a Best App!

Knee Pillow

Location Australia
Time spent using app 19 minutes

Super easy to set up and use, and produced very professional looking invoices. Highly recommend. Thanks!

Badass Outdoor Gear

Customer Support is Amazing!! They answer questions quickly and are so extremely helpful! This is a Must have app. HIGHLY Recommended.

Candor Services

Time spent using app About 11 hours

Works great and is a fantastic addition to our store, cant believe its free and so easy to set up and customize! 5 stars! Candorservices

Maître Philippe & Filles

Location Germany
Time spent using app 1 day

I use this app on my 2 stores and it is very good. You can customize almost everything. I need to show the VAT-ID of my customers on the invoice and asked the developer and it created this field for me. Big Thanks!

edukafun

Location France

Very useful app and easy to set. I also appreciate the very fast answer from the support. Thank you for this free app !!!

I Wool Knit

Location Australia

Super-easy to set up, very nice and professional layout. Fabulous customer service, too - responded to my question immediately. Recommended!

Wing Heong BBQ Meat

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app About 16 hours

I would say this is the best invoice generator for your Shopify store! Developer helps out to fix our company name in one line! Thanks!

West Yorkshire Cameras

Time spent using app 28 minutes

Excellent app. Much better than the other free alternatives out there! The invoices offer much more customisation than other apps I have tried, and it was just generally an easy process. Thanks!

Light52.com

Time spent using app About 5 hours

This app is the best so far and it is free to use it has multiple variations and you can mold according to your specifications. 100% recommended. The staff is very helpful and reponds within a couple of hours.